Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts

04-10-2020, 03:55 PM   #1
Sublimeside
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 YMB ZCP, 2022 F97 X3M

Garage List
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Selling because I'm going back to v1 full Alcantara steering wheel.

Leather and Alcantara are in excellent condition. The blue stripe was painted with Angelus light blue leather paint due to fading of the original stripe. I didn't do a very good job, but it can easily be removed (with preparer/deglazer) and repainted/sealed, which is the the beauty of acrylic leather paint. I can send the remainder of the small bottle of the preparer/deglazer with the wheel if you want it.

This sale is for the steering wheel and lane departure clip only. Shipping is included, but only to continental US.

No trim, backing plate, paddles, or electronic modules are included with the sale.

The part number is 32-30-2-413-014.

Attached Images

2022 F97 X3M Competition | Dark Graphite Metallic | Tartufo Extended Merino Leather

Last edited by Sublimeside; 04-10-2020 at 08:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2020, 11:50 PM   #2
Muha
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimeside View Post
Selling because I'm going back to v1 full Alcantara steering wheel.

Leather and Alcantara are in excellent condition. The blue stripe was painted with Angelus light blue leather paint due to fading of the original stripe. I didn't do a very good job, but it can easily be removed (with preparer/deglazer) and repainted/sealed, which is the the beauty of acrylic leather paint. I can send the remainder of the small bottle of the preparer/deglazer with the wheel if you want it.

This sale is for the steering wheel and lane departure clip only. Shipping is included, but only to continental US.

No trim, backing plate, paddles, or electronic modules are included with the sale.

The part number is 32-30-2-413-014.
PM sent