BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01-12-2021, 12:09 PM   #1
sfscott
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5MC

Shout Out to Forum Sponsor MUM Sport

For anyone in the Bay Area/NorCal looking for top notch service and workmanship installing XPEL PPF and CeramicPro coatings, check out MUM Sport in Fremont.

Sayed and Adrien were fantastic to deal with and were beyond accommodating to my many questions and narrow timetable. Their communication is great and came in on their day off to deliver the car due to my schedule.

I had them do a full PPF and their MUM package of ceramic coating along with ceramic on the wheels and interior. Even though the car was new with 40 miles, it required some paint correction, which they took care of. Their price was super competitive, and they are true BMW guys.

I will try to post a few pictures, but check out my album for more.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-14-2021, 01:41 PM   #2
Mum Sports
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5, BMW 335i

Hi Scott,

Thank you very much for the kind words and trusting us with your brand new 2021 X5M Comp. I most say the finished product is amazing and really like how it came out. The timeline was tight but everything got done and I'm happy we were able to do so. Looking forward to seeing again shortly for inspection!

Cheers,
Adrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfscott View Post
For anyone in the Bay Area/NorCal looking for top notch service and workmanship installing XPEL PPF and CeramicPro coatings, check out MUM Sport in Fremont.

Sayed and Adrien were fantastic to deal with and were beyond accommodating to my many questions and narrow timetable. Their communication is great and came in on their day off to deliver the car due to my schedule.

I had them do a full PPF and their MUM package of ceramic coating along with ceramic on the wheels and interior. Even though the car was new with 40 miles, it required some paint correction, which they took care of. Their price was super competitive, and they are true BMW guys.

I will try to post a few pictures, but check out my album for more.
Appreciate 0