E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2017 BMW 340i xDrive for Sale - MT

08-28-2022, 07:45 PM   #1
mdpelta
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i xDrive

Garage List
2017 BMW 340i xDrive for Sale - MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 43.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
This is a rare find at an amazing price. This beauty comes with the M sport package that's comfortable on any road with a 6 speed manual transmission that's extremely responsive to your command. I purposely bought this car with a salvage title ...you read that right! The damage it had was cosmetic (I heavily researched the history of the car and put the previous owner to hard work showing me every little bit of the vehicle). The parts were replaced by the previous owner and the car looks and drives excellent! I bought this car because of the low miles ( which is hard to come by in 2022.) You are welcome to bring an army of mechanics to inspect it. It's been maintained at the local BMW dealer with the records upon request. This car's been owned by mature men and not teenagers with lead feet. This is not a forced sale so only serious offers will be answered. I'm selling this beauty because my teenagers will be driving soon so space will be an issue for me in the future. Whoever buys this car will be extremely happy, I know I was.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0