E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Engine replacement - post problems

05-08-2024, 10:51 AM   #1
julianperezz
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw 335is

Engine replacement - post problems

Hi guys, back in Dec 2023 I had spun a rod bearing. I just got my engine rebuilt and replaced by a shop in LA. I got my car back last night and it’s having some codes I was not having before the engine was replaced. Here’s a run down of everything I have done to the car.
Upgraded CTS turbos
ARM relocated inlets
Oil catch can
5’ intercooler
Charge pipe
Stage 2 walbro fuel pump
Down pipes
MHD V7 E60 tune

Pretty simple. I was driving the car home last night and decided to build some boost and hit 4k rpm. My car started stuttering and vibrating really bad, I checked my MHD and realized I had multiple misfires… I cleared it and it never came back. I then decided to do another pull and I got a code for low boost pressure and heard a loud whining noise (boost leak). I also have two constant codes for the o2 sensors, 2C3D and 2CA6. I realize whenever the car is under load I get misfire codes, can it be the o2 sensor codes? I didn’t have ANY codes before I dropped the car off, and now I’m getting these random annoying codes after the engine rebuild. Any help.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0