BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
blklacker
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Unofficial PIR 1er Meet & Greet Open drags

Hey guys pacific international raceway..http://www.pacificraceways.com
31001 144th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98042 on Wednesday JULY 2ND from 5pm-10pm is having an open house street legal drag racing its like $30-40 bucks.
**I understand some will have absolutely no interest in participating in this type of event.. but it still a good time to meet good people, network and maybe get a drink. I know some of us can be a little anti social due to the weather but some of us need to break the mold. Its suppose to be good weather so we will make an evening of it... I live in the north end so anyone in the area can meet up with us at the Alderwood mall and Southcenter mall to take a cruz to PIR. Good times.. PM me or post if you wanna meet good people.

*** Also wifes, friends, and other vehicles are more than welcome to join.

*No street racing.. this is what the track is for.

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
I-One-Da?
That One Guy
Rep
Drives:

If I had my car I would be there. Maybe the next one...
| Alpine White | Coral | Gloss Black | Paddles | Sport | Comfort | Heated Seats | I-Pod | Performance Rotors | Shadowline Grill | GB E-Brake | GB Gear Selector | 35% Tint | BMS Intake | GP Thunders | Debaged | Bimmian Black Roundels |
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
blklacker
Captain
Rep

Ahh what kinda of car are you driving now... You should bring it anyways + you get to check out your future ride and take a look at some of our mods n such maybe get some ideas of your own.
:thumbup:

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #4
blklacker
Captain
Rep

L

Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 11:49 PM   #5
60Driver
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Damn. I've had the car less than a week and I'm still in break-in. Definitely next time.
      07-01-2008, 11:04 AM   #6
I-One-Da?
That One Guy
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklacker View Post
Ahh what kinda of car are you driving now... You should bring it anyways + you get to check out your future ride and take a look at some of our mods n such maybe get some ideas of your own.
:thumbup:
I am driving a 2005 S2000 right now. I have taken it to the track once before and it did pretty well. My best run was a 13.98. It was all stock then except for a CAI.

Plus I would have to take a day off to come up there since I live in Redmond, Oregon. I would take a day off for the 1er but not for the S:roundel:

We need to have a meet soon though. I really want to see your wheels as I am thinking of either doing the same or going with the Breyton GTS-R wheels from Gill.

As you can see in my list below I have a few mods for my 1er already. Now I just need the car to put them on.

Brandon
| Alpine White | Coral | Gloss Black | Paddles | Sport | Comfort | Heated Seats | I-Pod | Performance Rotors | Shadowline Grill | GB E-Brake | GB Gear Selector | 35% Tint | BMS Intake | GP Thunders | Debaged | Bimmian Black Roundels |
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
blklacker
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60Driver View Post
Damn. I've had the car less than a week and I'm still in break-in. Definitely next time.
Hey the offer is always open.... it should be a nice day give me a holler if you change your mind. Remember just because were at the drags doesn't mean you have to drag.

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
I-One-Da?
That One Guy
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Remember just because were at the drags doesn't mean you have to drag.
True!

I wish I could make it up for this. I hope that we can have some meet/greets more in the near future like this. Coming from the s2ki.com crew I am a little spoiled when it comes to meet and greets.

blklacker- Even if it is just us two we should get together when I get my 1er. I have a buddy that drives a 335i Sedan with SSTT and other mods. He and I plan on getting together in the Portland area when I get my 1er. One of his good friends does photography for a living and is going to do a little photo shoot for us. You should join us:thumbup:

I will let you know,

Brandon:roundel:
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 12:07 PM   #9
blklacker
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-One-Da? View Post
True!

I wish I could make it up for this. I hope that we can have some meet/greets more in the near future like this. Coming from the s2ki.com crew I am a little spoiled when it comes to meet and greets.

blklacker- Even if it is just us two we should get together when I get my 1er. I have a buddy that drives a 335i Sedan with SSTT and other mods. He and I plan on getting together in the Portland area when I get my 1er. One of his good friends does photography for a living and is going to do a little photo shoot for us. You should join us:thumbup:

I will let you know,

Brandon:roundel:
Sounds good keep me posted
:headbang:

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 12:07 PM   #10
EODGUY
1Addict's Mad Bomber
Rep
Drives:

I'll be there in September. I wanna run the car once or twice to see what she'll do.

Just a heads up, if anyone is going to be modding the car, and looking to get better drag times, Bremerton is a slightly faster track.

*Traded in*
2008 135i/TiAg/Coral/6M/Sport/Ipod/Premium Audio/Heated seats
*Picked up 16 August, gone 21 September. Good ridance.*

1975 Jeep CJ-5
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 06:39 PM   #11
60Driver
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Hey the offer is always open.... it should be a nice day give me a holler if you change your mind. Remember just because were at the drags doesn't mean you have to drag.
Hmm, let's see. A drag strip and a pocket rocket in close proximity. Temptation, blklacker. It's the temptation. :biggrin:
      07-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #12
blklacker
Captain
Rep

tomorrow is the day, let me know if anyone is interested... haven't gotten any takers yet.

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 11:48 PM   #13
spankrorie
Frank The Tank
Rep
Drives:

Hey, let us know when the next one comes up! I got about another week until mine gets here, if not maybe a group drive out to leavenworth or sumtin?!?
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #14
blklacker
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankrorie View Post
Hey, let us know when the next one comes up! I got about another week until mine gets here, if not maybe a group drive out to leavenworth or sumtin?!?
I like Leavenworth.. great idea hope we all stay in touch. Im getting off work soon. I will let you know what times I posted

Appreciate 0
      07-03-2008, 11:53 AM   #15
blklacker
Captain
Rep

The track yeterday was OK,.. only got 2 runs in someone totalled their ride into the wall... pretty much ended the night.... Posted time slips in the Xcross/drag strip threads

Appreciate 0