BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-23-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
spankrorie
Frank The Tank
Rep
Drives:

1 Series Stalkers!

So there is was right, driving up I-5 north and here this Mazda pulls up behind me really close. I didn't think anything of it besides he is an @ss for getting so close. Anyways, I change to the far right lane to hit the exit and I see this guy with sunglasses has a camera in his hand taking a sh!tload of pictures as I take the off-ramp! I guess he won't have to stare, he took the picture! Kind of creepy though! Anybody else have a stalker story?
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2008, 08:34 AM   #2
redwood
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1999 BMW 328i

I can't blame him with as hot of a car as a Montego Blue 135 is
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #3
Sweet1
Lady who LOVES HP!
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW135i

This sounds just like what happened to us this past Saturday. Guy was REALLY close on my bumper & I was like wth... When he pulled up next to us he was taking all kinds of pics w/his phone. Not a big deal other than nearly rear-ending us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankrorie View Post
So there is was right, driving up I-5 north and here this Mazda pulls up behind me really close. I didn't think anything of it besides he is an @ss for getting so close. Anyways, I change to the far right lane to hit the exit and I see this guy with sunglasses has a camera in his hand taking a sh!tload of pictures as I take the off-ramp! I guess he won't have to stare, he took the picture! Kind of creepy though! Anybody else have a stalker story?

Appreciate 0