BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-30-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
jgprather
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

worth it?

Hey everyone: I'm thinking about splurging on the 2-day Car Control Course at the BMW Performance Center. I'm a BMW CCA member, so I'd get a 20% discount. But then I'd need a hotel and food. And then there's gas. I'd estimate it'd cost $1100-1300.

My birthday is May 25th. Maybe I ask for some early b-day $$$.

I did Performance Delivery in August and enjoyed it soooo much. I got to forget about my medical troubles for a couple of days.

Anyone taken this course? Thoughts on "value?"

Thanks.
BMW CCA member #409683

cystic fibrosis survivor, bilateral lung transplant recipient, cancer fighter. Never give up!

Co-founder and Creative Director, The Big Fun Foundation
Please visit, www.thebigfunbox.org
Making fun contagious.®
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2009, 05:46 AM   #2
Cris
What's FWD?
Rep
Drives: Former E82, current E39

Sounds pretty nifty. I heard that some regional BMW CCA has courses of their own and they're better than the 2-day BMW CCC. I could be wrong though. If you can't find anything in the south east area, then going to the CCC would be worth it.

Aside from that, I just want to add that what you're doing through your Big Fun Box program is so wonderful and a great way to ease patients off their TVs. Thumbs way up! Just out of curiosity, do you supply some Big Fun Boxes to military hospitals around the country?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
jgprather
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

I have done one car control safety course with my BMW CCA chapter. It was a good one, but I'd still like to go to the 2-day class.

Also, please check your PM.

Thanks!
BMW CCA member #409683

cystic fibrosis survivor, bilateral lung transplant recipient, cancer fighter. Never give up!

Co-founder and Creative Director, The Big Fun Foundation
Please visit, www.thebigfunbox.org
Making fun contagious.®
Appreciate 0