E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > Proceed V3 Rev 1

02-11-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Talking Proceed V3 Rev 1

Gang,

I've upgraded to Rev 2, reason is I want the software fix for DP's. Only difference is the new unit has a tidier harness and this software fix, otherwise there is none, is your friend if you want to check this.

So I'm selling my V3 Rev 1 PnP, just looking to recover the cost of the change over which is $1000 AUD. I will ship to anywhere in Aus via AAE next day (capital cities).

If you want your N54 to drive like an M3 but with immediate torque then this is the tune for you. I've driven both and the M3 apart from the badge it ain't worth the $!

Unit comes with the Proceed box (rev 1 which is Automotive waterproof etc), v3 harness and I will load the latest firmware and maps based on your supportive mods. All in working order and this can be verified by a mate whom is presently using it in his 135 while waiting for his rev 2 to arrive with mine.

I have run mine for 30K though hot and cold weather with no issues as a result of the tune.

If your in Sydney near the airport or F3 freeway then I'll even personally install the unit for you and ensure it's all working 100%.

Shoot me a PM if your interested and we will see how you can get a massive smile on your face.

Cheers,

S

Last edited by WOPALX; 02-11-2009 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Unit is sold pending payment.
Appreciate 0