E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Need a rear bumper with for quad exhaust...

06-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #1
Yip-Yip
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i

Need a rear bumper with for quad exhaust...

...Can anyone send me a link to a website where I can buy a rear bumper with dual cut for quad exhaust??? I am getting Eisenmann quad exahust and I need to buy the bumper ASAP...

Thanks All!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2006, 07:41 PM   #2
ksfrogman
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
The Hamann quad exhaust has a different configuration than the Eisenmann, which uses the same left outlet. The Kerscher quads are actually lower, and I've never seen anyone try adapting the Kerscher bumper for the Eisenmann quads. Chances are, you'll run into trouble. Two people have used the M-Tech bumper for the Eisenmann quads. You simply dremel out the other side for the right duals, or you can modify the stock bumper.

Beware, once you remove the rear bumper, you'll most likely tear out the fastener tabs on the sides.
      06-26-2006, 10:43 PM   #3
Yip-Yip
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i

Hey thanks for the advice. You seem very knowleageable about this modifications. What would you reccommend? Kerscher Quads or Eissenmann Quads? and with what bumper? I think Kerscher rear bumper is pretty hot, but I don't want a fiberglass one. Therefore my only options for bumper are: Haman, M-Tech or AC Snitchzer, but I don't know about cutting the bumper to make space for the right duals... I've seen Haman with the cuts already made, but I don't know if it will allign with the Eisenmann quads. I AM ON A BIND!!! What would you recommend?
Appreciate 0