E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Concord BMW -Mike Gilb, buying experience 5 Stars

06-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
wozzeck
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90 328I Sport

Concord BMW -Mike Gilb, buying experience 5 Stars

Hello,

I haven't posted here in a few years but I wanted to comment on my buying experience at Concord BMW. Two months ago I decided that I wanted to buy a new 328i so I faxed a bunch of dealers in my area the details:

Jet Black
Saddle Brown
Manual
Sport package
Power seats.

I got many quotes back and Mike Gilb at Concord gave me a very good price.
I went to meet him and order the car. He was very courtious and profesional, and told me he would stick to his offer with no surprises or extra charges. I was there about 40 minutes to order the car.

7 weeks later the car arrived and I went to pick it up this Saterday. I was in and out of the dealership in about 1 hour with no surprises. The Salesman, finance manager and dealership gave me a hassle free and pleasant car buying experience.

I can honestly give my highest recommendation for Mike Gilb at Concord BMW.

Wayne
Appreciate 0