BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

06-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
Trier Germany
Banned
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: 2009 E-90 M3 space gray

European Auto Source

Horrible customer service!!! Ordered a set of Angel I bright on the 4th of may. Received e-mail that product will ship in 5 buisness days. @ weeks passed and i was told it will ship next week. waited called again was told same story it will ship in 1 week. One full month passed no product no answer. Called to cancel my order, I was told i will be refunded in 2 to 3 days called on friday to see why my money was not refunded the sales rep told me he had no idea that my order was canceled and my product would ship next week. I was about to blow a gasket when I heard this, This company was sitting on my $313.00. I asked to speek with a sales manager they gave me Tom. I asked him why i was never told that this product was on back order he even told me that it would be shipping next week what a joke and for me being patient for 5 + weeks he was very arrogant and rude I will never do buisness with this company ever again and will spread the word to my fellow M car club to avoid at all costs. Stay away from EAS piss poor customer service!!! recommend Mod Bargains and Renn Spec and JLEVI SW.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
powertrip
Scared money don't make money.
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
Sorry to hear dude. Brandon, Jurrian and Tom have taken great care of me each time I visit .
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
Silvertige
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 e92 M3

Garage List
1988 BMW 535i  [10.00]
Sorry to hear, let us know if you got your money back or finally received your angel's.
      06-24-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trier Germany View Post
Horrible customer service!!! Ordered a set of Angel I bright on the 4th of may. Received e-mail that product will ship in 5 buisness days. @ weeks passed and i was told it will ship next week. waited called again was told same story it will ship in 1 week. One full month passed no product no answer. Called to cancel my order, I was told i will be refunded in 2 to 3 days called on friday to see why my money was not refunded the sales rep told me he had no idea that my order was canceled and my product would ship next week. I was about to blow a gasket when I heard this, This company was sitting on my $313.00. I asked to speek with a sales manager they gave me Tom. I asked him why i was never told that this product was on back order he even told me that it would be shipping next week what a joke and for me being patient for 5 + weeks he was very arrogant and rude I will never do buisness with this company ever again and will spread the word to my fellow M car club to avoid at all costs. Stay away from EAS piss poor customer service!!! recommend Mod Bargains and Renn Spec and JLEVI SW.
We were on a recent backorder for a few weeks but were restocked as of last week and have been keeping our customers and the AiB thread notified of inventory status - in which we are now fully stocked with all orders shipped. I don't think I was rude at all on the telephone - but will take your feedback into consideration.

Sorry about your experience, can you PM me your full name so I can verify you have been refunded in full?

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 06:31 PM   #5
islandsnow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 AW

Both times dealing with Tom has been professional and fast...very happy customer here...keep up the good job Tom
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
isugoo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Tom@EAS is a good guy and really takes care of his customers.

I think you're in one of unlucky case but dude- didn't have to take this bold move.
I'm 100% sure Tom will take care of the rest.

PAST: F80 M3 ZCP | 911.1 C2S | F10 M5 ZCP | E70 X5M | E90 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
rbk1115
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Acuras & BMWs

Garage List
Moderators -

I think that this thread should be deleted, just like that one thread about the unfortunate situation with a customer and Racing Dynamics a few weeks ago. I was trying to look for it and it was gone after a 24 hour period. Since it seems that you guys (Moderators) have the discretion in what threads stay and which ones get deleted, it seems only fair as this situation is similar. Thanks.

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
2013 BMW 535i M Sport Sedan
2014 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 05:39 AM   #8
Trier Germany
Banned
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: 2009 E-90 M3 space gray

I finally received my money 3 days after talking to Tom. A full 6 weeks after the initial order. Maybe if his customer service people that work for him would have been straight with me from the beginning and told me there were on back-order. Things would be different. But calling once a week to hear the same thing over and over for 4 weeks that gets a little old. The reason I decided to post my expierence is because i requested a refund and it was never processed. I never received one single e-mail since the original order. Thats why I contacted their boss to see what waqs going on with his company? Tom i did send you an e-mail from my work and you never responded! I actually sent 3 e-mails concerning my order. All is good I received my full refund although 6 weeks after initial order. I really wanted these Angel I Bright V3 but oh well. I went with a different manufacture they are almost identical and 125$ less. But im not here on this post to promote any ones buisness or product just to leave an honest feedback of my dealings as a Customer that paid money for a product that was very disatisfied with my dealings with EAS. Sure it might be easier if I could drive a few miles to their shop but I can't im in germany 9 hour time difference. I'm pretty sure any here on this forum was treated like I was you would have reacted the same way and I'm not even a picky person just wanted a product and some decent customer service and that didn't happen. So last i checked the United States has Freedom of speech act, so if this gets deleted you are violating my rights as a United States Citizen to voice my opinion. Yah I was born in the U.S. went to school there for 23 years and moved to europe to start my career. I will be moving back to the United states in about 18 months my parents are getting old and ive beeen in europe for 12 years.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #9
gr8000
Major
Greece
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 - DCT

Sorry to hear about your experience but at least case is now closed.

I have also dealt with EAS in the recent past and - contrary to yours - my experience was very good.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 10:08 AM   #10
d_dot
4 * General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F12 M6,Audi R8 Lambo Gallardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbk1115 View Post
Moderators -

I think that this thread should be deleted, just like that one thread about the unfortunate situation with a customer and Racing Dynamics a few weeks ago. I was trying to look for it and it was gone after a 24 hour period. Since it seems that you guys (Moderators) have the discretion in what threads stay and which ones get deleted, it seems only fair as this situation is similar. Thanks.
Why should his thread be deleted? the man has an honest gripe and he is not giving any personal attacks. What happened here hopefully was that one in a million. I myself have dealt with EAS, not sure if it was Tom exactly, but it was a smooth hassle free transaction. The man got his money back and Tom took his comments as constructive criticism. So that just shows that even when EAS messes up and lets an order slip thru the cracks they still take care of the custy hence he got his money back.....................after 6 weeks j/k
      06-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #11
rbk1115
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_dot View Post
Why should his thread be deleted? the man has an honest gripe and he is not giving any personal attacks. What happened here hopefully was that one in a million. I myself have dealt with EAS, not sure if it was Tom exactly, but it was a smooth hassle free transaction. The man got his money back and Tom took his comments as constructive criticism. So that just shows that even when EAS messes up and lets an order slip thru the cracks they still take care of the custy hence he got his money back.....................after 6 weeks j/k
Why did the thread about how RD Sport owed $7500 to a forum member have to be erased? That forum member had an honest gripe too. Not trying to cause problems here, but it seems kind of unfair when Moderators delete threads about customer's dealings with vendors...

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
rbk1115
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trier Germany View Post
I finally received my money 3 days after talking to Tom. A full 6 weeks after the initial order. Maybe if his customer service people that work for him would have been straight with me from the beginning and told me there were on back-order. Things would be different. But calling once a week to hear the same thing over and over for 4 weeks that gets a little old. The reason I decided to post my expierence is because i requested a refund and it was never processed. I never received one single e-mail since the original order. Thats why I contacted their boss to see what waqs going on with his company? Tom i did send you an e-mail from my work and you never responded! I actually sent 3 e-mails concerning my order. All is good I received my full refund although 6 weeks after initial order. I really wanted these Angel I Bright V3 but oh well. I went with a different manufacture they are almost identical and 125$ less. But im not here on this post to promote any ones buisness or product just to leave an honest feedback of my dealings as a Customer that paid money for a product that was very disatisfied with my dealings with EAS. Sure it might be easier if I could drive a few miles to their shop but I can't im in germany 9 hour time difference. I'm pretty sure any here on this forum was treated like I was you would have reacted the same way and I'm not even a picky person just wanted a product and some decent customer service and that didn't happen. So last i checked the United States has Freedom of speech act, so if this gets deleted you are violating my rights as a United States Citizen to voice my opinion. Yah I was born in the U.S. went to school there for 23 years and moved to europe to start my career. I will be moving back to the United states in about 18 months my parents are getting old and ive beeen in europe for 12 years.
Glad you got things worked out with EAS. Tom is a standup guy and a good person. I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with him and EAS.

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #13
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbk1115 View Post
Why did the thread about how RD Sport owed $7500 to a forum member have to be erased? That forum member had an honest gripe too. Not trying to cause problems here, but it seems kind of unfair when Moderators delete threads about customer's dealings with vendors...
Probably cause one of the Moderators promotes RD Sport very hard since they are a customer of theirs.

Anyway, this thread should stay up since the sub-forum is called :
M3 Marketplace, Vendor Comments/reviews/feedback.

I have placed a couple of small orders with EAS and it's been very smooth and professional. I have no complaints. They always had what I needed, and they got it shipped out immediately. Pretty much all I can ask for
      06-25-2009, 10:37 AM   #14
rbk1115
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
Probably cause one of the Moderators promotes RD Sport very hard since they are a customer of theirs.
J08M3 -

Thanks for the information. That is what I kind of figured... In the end, it is not really fair as information and experiences with vendors are getting filtered. The customers should judge for themselves even if experiences by others have been bad with a particular vendor.

Does one of the Moderators really think that a couple of bad reviews on RD Sport is going to bust the company? IMO, that is pretty weak to try and hide the truth and shove things under the rug. All companies will have some sort of negative feedback, it is just how business goes.

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Ooooh shit it's on now
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #16
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Ooooh shit it's on now
can I haz some popcorn too bish???
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #17
Silvertige
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
1988 BMW 535i  [10.00]

Agreed. This thread should stay up. As well the as the one about RD sport though.
      06-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #18
Adonislike
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Insight/Honda Prius

Quote:

I have placed a couple of small orders with EAS and it's been very smooth and professional. I have no complaints. They always had what I needed, and they got it shipped out immediately. Pretty much all I can ask for
Hmmmm........interesting
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #19
rbk1115
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post
If that's what everybody figured, then they figured wrong. That thread was deleted because the original poster requested it to be deleted. That's the only way a thread like that will be deleted on this site. M3Post caters to the enthusiests, not the vendors. If the OP wanted that thread to be re-opened, then it would have been (and still can be) re-opened.

So now what do you think? I'm guessing that's probably about as far off of the mark as you thought it would be...huh?

Thanks for clarifying the chain of events and the policies of when a thread will be deleted.

As for what I think, my thoughts were not about as far off the mark as you assumed them to be...

Thanks again for the clarification, PG.

2009 BMW M3 Sedan
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 06:01 AM   #20
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post
If that's what everybody figured, then they figured wrong. That thread was deleted because the original poster requested it to be deleted. That's the only way a thread like that will be deleted on this site. M3Post caters to the enthusiests, not the vendors. If the OP wanted that thread to be re-opened, then it would have been (and still can be) re-opened.

So now what do you think? I'm guessing that's probably about as far off of the mark as you thought it would be...huh?
It was pretty far off the mark... my apologies
      06-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #21
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

When you see something that doesn't make sense to you, please PM us and ask us directly first, and we will respond. Also, keep in mind that we don't have the time to be on top of every single thread in every section. So, if you believe that there is something we should be aware of, PM us. If you try to communicate with us via posting, we might never see it.
      06-26-2009, 09:18 AM   #22
Silvertige
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
1988 BMW 535i  [10.00]
Great clarification. That gives vendors even more incentive to rectify any problems. Keep up the good work mods...