E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Niello BMW Elk Grove Service

07-22-2009, 03:09 AM   #1
Dann902
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Audi A3 TDI/Lotus Gray

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Question Niello BMW Elk Grove Service

Hi all.

I recently found out that there is a BMW Center closer to my home in North Stockton, which is Niello BMW in Elk Grove, CA. I usually service my 330i at East Bay BMW in Pleasanton where I purchased it back in '06. As many of those who know, East Bay BMW is one of the best BMW dealerships in the Bay Area. Apparently it was given Center of Excellence for 2009, the only one in Northern Cal. Anyway, I love the service I get there, and the staff is helpful and respectful. The only thing is I have to drive nearly 50 miles to get there. Elk Grove is just half that distance to me, and this has me thinking about servicing my 330i there.

Does anyone in the Central Valley or Sacramento area go there for service? Would it be a Center you would recommend?? I would probably stay with East Bay just because of the quality of service I get there but if Niello is just as good, then I'd be happy to spend less time getting to the Center for service. This issue has come up because I just got that Safety recall notice for the front passenger seat occupant detection mat for the airbag, which is a problem on '06 3-series vehicles, and need to get this taken cared of. The drive to the East Bay is rough going through I-205 and I-580.
Appreciate 0