E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Otto's BMW

07-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
NoKids
Major
Rep
Drives: ...

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Otto's BMW

I went to Otto's BMW today to repair a bulb on my headlight that died. I had to wait in the lounge during the repair. So i went to the computer sitting there for clients to use the internet. It was the most frustrating internet connection EVER! The google homepage took 5 minutes to load. It was like they were too cheap for dial up and subscribed to dial up LIGHT!

other than that, service was great.
      08-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
Haywire
Haywire, brand new BMW owner :D
Canada
Rep
Drives: 328i coupe

I'm not a huge fan of OTTO's. In fact, the less i have to bring my car in for anything, the better....everytime i get it back, its swirled (hence my no wash sign that was ignored) scratched, or touched all over (interior)

When my service light goes on, i cringe. There is an East Indian lady that works there that im fond of, shes always plesant and i look for her when i HAVE to go in. Outside of that, some friendly faces...but have never treated my car with much respect.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #3
TheRox
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 6mt

I was Elite recently...compared to Toronto dealerships...Ottawa is village.

Was an oil change...the guy I was with didn't treat me seriously, probably because of my age. There was an attractive woman SA too, but I didn't get paired with her. She just kinda stared at me....thinking, what is this guy doing with a 335 in Ottawa.

I drank a lot of their coffee; but they def need to have some cookies in their "lounge".

From what I've heard, Otto's service department is better than Elite's...so I'm going to have my annual maintenance there.

The most balling dealership in Ottawa I've been to is the Nissan dealership out at Hunt Club Road...but they sell Nissans.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #4
TheRox
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
I'm not a huge fan of OTTO's. In fact, the less i have to bring my car in for anything, the better....everytime i get it back, its swirled (hence my no wash sign that was ignored) scratched, or touched all over (interior)

When my service light goes on, i cringe. There is an East Indian lady that works there that im fond of, shes always plesant and i look for her when i HAVE to go in. Outside of that, some friendly faces...but have never treated my car with much respect.
Haha...I was just at Elite...guy asked me if I wanted a wash. I asked him if they touch the car? he says Yes...I say why don't we go ahead and cancel that car wash.

Hmm...so the view is better at Otto's?
Appreciate 0