E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Atlanta Dealerships

08-13-2005, 01:33 PM   #1
jd2003ua
Rep
Drives: 325i on the way

Atlanta Dealerships

I visited all the Atlanta dealerships and Nalley was very good as was United BMW of Roswell. They both got back to me very quickly with internet quotes. The others were ok but Hank Aaron BMW was not run very well, the people had little knowledge of the product and were rude in dealing with customers. I ended up ordering from Nalley for their cheaper prices.

325i Black Sapphire/Beige Leather/Burl/SP/Auto
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2005, 11:42 AM   #2
jlr
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 33i

Went with Global One in Atlanta

I went with Global One in Atlanta. They were fine before the papers were sighned. Then they tried to add extra cost as to what we agreeed on so I wend for the door and droped them. It was when they were hard to get $1,700 below sicker on a 330i. Now that the car has been sold the service sucks.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2005, 04:36 PM   #3
mrbelk
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i/6MT

I have dealt with Mark Tishler and Adrian Avila at Nalley BMW (formerly Chris BMW) in Decatur on all three of my transactions; the last 2 being Euro Deliveries. They are great to work with; know their product; and seem genuinely interested in making you happy.

The folks at United of Roswell struck me as being typical car salesmen that don't really know or care to know about their product.

-MrB
Appreciate 0