E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Broken Car

12-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
vallance5
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 330i SE Black Sapphire

Garage List
Broken Car

Fired the car up on friday night and engine warning light (amber) came on and was running on 5 cylinders. Guy came out on monday said it was some fault with the coil pack etc. replaced plugs and stuff no joy, cars in the garage and havent heard from them. Got a 320i se coupe in bluewater and was amazed at the difference an engine can make (is pretty gutless). Also loads of stuff i got standard on mine wasnt on it like the auto brake hold on a hill, cruise control, electric seats, auto lights etc. Got a sore back from the seats due to lack of adjustment. Noticed they have changed a few things tho like the starter button surround, armrest now springs open, rear armrest falls down easier, light switch button has a metal look, so does the cup holder buttons.

Not really going anywhere with this but was amazed at the difference between the two. Oh and going back to RFT is a bastard!

PS. it is 5 in the morning so im probably talking a load of shite
      12-02-2009, 05:41 AM   #2
AlanQS
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Jaguar XE P250 HSE

Garage List
Also, rear cupholders are options now, as are the nets in the back of the front seats, servotronic steering, and the chiller in the centre armrest has been removed.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 05:46 AM   #3
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW M340I G20

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
Always good when the loaner isn't to your liking, doesn't make you want to buy one.
Appreciate 0