E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Paging mainlinee90salesspammer

10-12-2006, 07:09 PM   #1
2bmw2
Proficient
Rep
Drives: '06 325xi,step,prem,nav,cw,159

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Paging mainlinee90salesspammer

please reconsider your statement "I can't make a 335 497 a month". You absolutely CAN. You are in the car business and you can make anything happen. You can get to a given payment by adjusting the main variables of term and down payment. I've even heard of people taking two loans: one for the down payment and one for the balance of the vehicle.

Let's hope you were just emotional and not the typical clueless mainline sales person who operates with the attitude that the public should pay sticker price because you say so.

</rant>

Last edited by 2bmw2; 10-12-2006 at 07:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2006, 07:31 PM   #2
phx08
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: MKV Jetta

Considering from your rant, i wasn't the only one that this guy told that has to pay sticker price...I'm assuming you talked to Chris from DH..and he gave you that quote?

Last edited by phx08; 10-12-2006 at 09:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2006, 12:08 PM   #3
MainlineE90man
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bmw2
please reconsider your statement "I can't make a 335 497 a month". You absolutely CAN. You are in the car business and you can make anything happen. You can get to a given payment by adjusting the main variables of term and down payment. I've even heard of people taking two loans: one for the down payment and one for the balance of the vehicle.</rant>
I'm glad you are quick to judge, especially when I was joking around a bit....
but since you woke the sleeping giant.....
Let's see how much you really understand, or even know.....
IT IS ILLEGAL TO DOUBLE DIP in PA...Aka HAVE TWO LOANS ON ONE CAR.... the car will be REPO'ed, in most other states this holds true, if a bank finds out that you have two loans on one car, you might be subjected to the same out come.
you could put it on a credit card,if you find a dealership who will take more than $2,500 on a credit card. but your rate would be 14.9 APR, so your better off with the finance rate of 8% fixed
Also just a side note.... it's $235 for every $10,000 you borrow, I was speaking in terms of no money outta pocket in my RANT post, and let me hear you say we can extend the terms.... because in a purchase,$48,500 price @ 60 month with 28,000 down = 497 a month (8%) if your rate is less drop $11 a month for every 1% extending the terms past 60 months means rate increase, you get into the 14% if you go higher than 72, like a 84 month purchase, with only $25,964 down saving you a little under $3000 up front, you end up paying 497 a month for 84 months @ 15%, and you intrest amount is $16,141.
for lease purposes.... you would need a total of $13,263 down which includes multiple securities to buy down the rate, and $7600 cap cost reduction , first payment, bank fee, tax tags title,, for 497 a month Oh and if I discount the car it save you 32 dollars a month, and thats giving you $1800 off.... so wheather you pay sticker or not.......
I don't see a deal happening on those terms, on your behalf

Quote:
Let's hope you were just emotional and not the typical clueless mainline sales person who operates with the attitude that the public should pay sticker price because you say so
The public sets the pricing, not I....I sell a commodity, and to be more specific I sell a M-C commodity. It's also a value product.... so the demand increases the price.
Did I break it down enough to make my "rant" more clear to you?

If we as sales people could make anything happen, how come your sales person couldn't get you into a 330?
I am not knocking the other 325 owners here...... just making my point hit home for him..... BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD.... Discount do not help people afford cars, they give you incentive to buy them......Ah, yes the real reason I said all this. Did you get it now? I CAN NOT make this affordable for you, I can only help you have the incentive to do it today.

E90 330i

Last edited by MainlineE90man; 10-14-2006 at 08:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2006, 07:48 PM   #4
2bmw2
Proficient
Rep
Drives: '06 325xi,step,prem,nav,cw,159

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
salesdude, I wrote only that you could get a payment to 497. You did the math and proved the point. I made no affordability claim, and the post had nothing to do with the car I do or do not drive.

And yes, I agree, public has some impact on pricing. Dealers do too. That is how supply and demand works. I know what I want to pay for a given car and I shop for a dealer with whom I am comfortable and with whom I can reach an agreement. If we do not agree I shop elsewhere or I do not buy.

As for commodity, a car is a commodity, yes, but you will want to differentiate yourself by value-added service. Part of that value-added service is your presence in the enthusiast community. As such, your taking shots at others in an online forum is not a value added to either your employer or prospective clients.
      10-14-2006, 08:48 AM   #5
MainlineE90man
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E90

Quote:
Part of that value-added service is your presence in the enthusiast community. As such, your taking shots at others in an online forum is not a value added to either your employer or prospective clients.
I'm not giving shots.... I am taking them from other member for my stance on pricing....I usually do not sell for stick, I do what I need to to make a deal happen, I am refering in my rant or comment those who are not enthusiast who beat me over the head to give $4000 off like M-B.... as for some of those in this forum, the one's knocking me are not owners, or BMW lover, enthusiast, or BUYER for that matter... they are fans of what is HOT and NEW.....I am sorry that they don't see the value in being one of the first to own this car.... I discount heavily when needed and no discount when the market calls for it.... my commodity flexs it's position on the market, like all, hey you want a discount right now? buy a Z4 or X5, that's where the market is bearing.....E92... not a chance. From here on...It's a dead issue,

E90 330i
Appreciate 0