Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Looking for tire suggestions

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

01-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
EClayton08
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Looking for tire suggestions

I am in need of new tires soon and have no idea where to start on what tires to get. I live in SC, so I don't need tires for snow/ice driving as we rarely get that in the winter and if we do I won't be driving my car in it. I don't know if I should get RFs again, but not sure what the thoughts are on getting RFs for replacements. So if anyone can give me some recommendations for tires I'd greatly appreciate it. Also looking for a tire that will last a while, but since I bought my car used not sure how long the RFs last. I bought it with 15K miles so not sure if they are the original tires or not? My dad has Pilots on his car and they seem to last less than 15K miles.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2010, 10:05 PM   #2
BMdblU
Brigadier General
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: F80

Give some criteria/priorities to narrow it down a bit..
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2010, 10:46 PM   #3
EClayton08
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMdblU View Post
Give some criteria/priorities to narrow it down a bit..
Priority would be a long lasting tire. Something that handles well in the rain and grips the road pretty well. Not really sure what other criterias I'd look for. I do mainly highway driving.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
EClayton08
Private
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0