E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Rallye - N/G with non warranty work

02-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
BKV122
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 330xi  [9.50]
Unhappy Rallye - N/G with non warranty work

Must say their service was great for doing work on my car under warranty, wheel bearings, maintenance, little fix's, etc.

I got the road hazard insurance from GE (wheels and tires), so ive brought my car in before to Rallye for a bubble's in my tires before, no problems i would pay up front and get reimbursed. So in July of 2009 I get a low tire pressure warning and i notice a bubble. So i bring it in to get the tire w/ the bubble replaced. While its there i get a call from my SA saying i have a nail in the rear tire also and they"ll replace it. So i agree, go pick up the car with 2 new tires and pay ~$800 knowing i'll be reimbursed in 2 weeks from my tire insurance.

2 weeks go by and I get one check from GE, i call up GE and they tell me the other tire with the nail in it wasn't covered bc the nail never went through it was just stuck in thread and still held pressure fine and i could get it back but I would have to have it shipped back. I wasnt paying shipping so i call Rallye and get my SA and tell him the deal and he said he'll settle it, ok...

So lets go to October...nothing yet im calling leaving messages and emailing both the SA and SA manager, no responses. So i call again and i tell the receptionist my whole deal and say i wanna talk to my SA or SA manager. Finally my SA gets back to me via email says he will make sure to settle this again, so i bring my car in mid October for my engine tick and i get a diff SA but i find my original SA to see whats up and he says...
He sent out another tire to GE with another claim to get me a check from my insurance for their screw up. I dont know why rallye couldn't just admit they screwed up and give me a refund on my tire i paid for.

Anyway i finally got my check from the wheel and tire warranty co in Nov 2009.

Rallye no good for non warranty work, cant trust them if they scammed my insurance co for a tire they sent to them that wasnt mine and make a false claim.

Last edited by BKV122; 03-05-2010 at 07:55 PM..
Appreciate 0