BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

02-25-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
SlamMan
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ED 5/19/2010, Interlagos E90

Your Favorite Denver Area Dealer?

Any recommendations on who to deal with in the Denver area? I've only been into Gebhardt. While I like their facility and the guy I've been working with it sounds like they don't typically budge on their pricing.

After getting a smoking quote from bmwsonline.com someone in town would have to at least come close.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
ColoCane
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Do a search...

There were a bunch of us talking about it, this time last year. Almost all had good things to say about Gephardt. Talk to George Tice. I ultimately didn't by there, but George is a good guy.

Here's one thread, but I know there are others: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=Murray&page=2

Murray: Great service, inflexible with purchasing.
Schomp: Says they won't deal at all. But they will. Have to work it on the back end, they won't adjust sale price very far, but you can make up the difference on the back if you have a trade.

Also, the 2010 wholesale prices are listed on the forum here, which is invaluable. Keep reading! you'll be glad you did!

Welcome to the clan.

'97 E36 M3 Sedan Hellrot Red/Black; '03 E46 330Ci Met. Gray/Black; '06 E46 330Ci ZPF Imola Red/Saddle
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2010, 11:54 PM   #3
signes
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

^^^Good summary. I bought from Schomp b/c by far the best price net of trade (though they had to get the car from Murray.) Had a bad experience trying to buy an M5 from Murray so won't try buying from them again. One other not mentioned is Co's up north. They are actually probably the best blend of price and customer service, if a bit out of the way. I know a guy who bought there and they pick up his car for service in a trailer and bring it back when done. I will try them out next time for sure.
      02-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #4
SlamMan
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ED 5/19/2010, Interlagos E90

Thanks for the info guys. I did some searching but didn't come across that thread. Pretty much seemed to echo everything I read previously.

I talked to my CA at Schomp today and let him know the offer I had on the table. He said I should run with it! I'm going to hit up Co's up north and Gebhardt and see if they can come close. I'd like to keep my money local and it will cost me a few bucks to get it back from the east coast anyway.

I was really looking forward to doing European Delivery but unfortunately it doesn't look like that's going to work this summer.
Appreciate 0