E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > iPod Icelink Fiber update

08-23-2005, 02:42 PM   #1
Slappy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 325i

iPod Icelink Fiber update

Sent an email to Dension for an update on their icelink fiber for MOST bus equipped cars. I had an icelink 2.0 in my X5 and to me, it's the only way to go for total integration. Unfortunately, it's still vaporware, but here's hoping they'll sort it out. Here was their response:

Hi Paul
Tom is no longer with us but I'll do what I can to answer all your questions. We are still working on an ice>Link that will be compatible with the MOST fiber optic system but we have no date of release yet. Our techs are hopeful that it will be ready by the end of the year but no guarentees. Keep in touch, we'll let you know.

Best Regards

jessie@densionusa.com
www.densionusa.com

tel 866.822.3673 x121
sales 562.595.5153 x121
fax 562.684.4010

"Let the Music be with You!"
      10-20-2005, 03:40 PM   #2
batha
Rep
Drives: Graphite E90

Just spoke with salesman and tech at Dension and they are still unsure whether/when it will roll out.

And on a great side note, the head tech at the dealer here didn't even know if they used or what a MOST system was.
Appreciate 0