E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Update from Industry Distribution.

11-25-2006, 07:23 PM   #1
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: G80 M3 / G82 M4

Update from Industry Distribution.

Great news, guys!

Very recently, we shipped a sample of a US exhaust system directly to Bastuck, in order for them to use it as a development sample. After looking at the photos we have provided, Bastuck has agreed to develop a new, US fitment system that will be available exclusively through us and our retailers. I'm very excited about this great news, as it means it will be a great, direct bolt on system, with a possiblity of more proprietary piping, perhaps deleting the rear catalytic converters. We are still working out the details, but I'll keep you posted as things develop in the following few weeks.

In other news, we've confirmed fitment of Bastuck's M5 system, and fit, finish, looks, and sound are absolutely incredible! I'll post photos and sound clips in a few days.

We're also in the process of developing E90 short shifters for an excellent price, along with some other neat stuff I can't talk about yet.

Thanks for the intrest, and I'll keep everyone posted!
      11-25-2006, 08:39 PM   #2
eurotekm3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e36 M3, Audi B5 S4 Stg.2+

free bump for Ilia and a great exhaust system....u should post M5 info on the M5board.com
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2006, 08:42 PM   #3
emos325
Streifenden Komet
United_States
Rep
Drives: 525i was a 325is

Garage List
wow congrats. Will the short shift kit work on all e90's like e90, e92, e91s and all? Will it work with the xi models comming out later? just a thought.
congrats!
It's more fun to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow; F- That just go to driving school and you can do both.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2006, 08:14 AM   #4
Nate@IND
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by emos325
wow congrats. Will the short shift kit work on all e90's like e90, e92, e91s and all? Will it work with the xi models comming out later? just a thought.
congrats!

Our IND short shift kits will fit all 3-series models E90/91/92 The kits are being developed right now and will be out just in time for the holidays

Website Update-

The website is taking longer than expected because we our having the website designed in all 3D. The sites official launch will be in December

Thanks E90post for all your support

-Nate
      11-26-2006, 08:57 AM   #5
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
How much are you expecting this exhaust to cost? Thanks for being proactive and getting some products out for everyone
      11-26-2006, 09:56 AM   #6
Nate@IND
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude
How much are you expecting this exhaust to cost? Thanks for being proactive and getting some products out for everyone

Once the development is complete on the US spec Bastuck system we will release the pricing. Bastuck has been extremely helpful and has the quality to compete in the US market with all the big name tuners. We will remain as proactive a possible to insure the proper fitments and quality that our customers deserve.

-Nate