E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Zimbrick BMW - Madison, WI

06-09-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
Agent11br
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Garage List
Thumbs up Zimbrick BMW - Madison, WI

Purchased my '07 e92 335i CPO from here two weeks ago...and have thanked the heavens every day for my BMW! Best purchase ever!

Back to the dealership: I'm in Michigan so this was an out of state purchase and it went SUPER SMOOTH! Janelle was my advisor and she kicks @ss!!! We were able to negotiate out a deal within an hour via email and phone, I wired over my deposit, and picked it up the next week.

She picked me up from the airport and I got to drive the car off the showroom floor, it was such a cool feeling! It was all ready to rock, detailed, etc. She knew I had a 7-8 hour drive back to MI so all the paperwork was ready to go. Zipped through the BMW finance stuff with there financial manager and I was off. They even gave me a gift card to purchase some swag while I waited for everything to go through.

Janelle setup all my insurance, etc. She def knows her BMW's and I would gladly do another flight + drive to buy my next BMW instead of dealing with the local Detroit, MI dealers. I was searching for months for my e92 (had to have saddle brown interior + 6spd) and a vast majority of the dealerships and advisors I dealt with to locate and/or negotiate out cars I found all over the US were so sub-par it was mind blowing they had jobs. No follow-up, serious lack of knowledge about the cars they were selling, and no enthusiasm whatsoever.

Janelle made my purchase EXCITING and COMFORTABLE. Buying a car with only her word on its condition and pictures was somewhat nerve racking but I would do it all over again. If you are getting a CPO anytime soon call or email her at Zimbrick!
Appreciate 0