BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Automotive Items

06-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
The J-Man
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Kyosho Dealer Edition M3 1/18 scale model

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Any demand for one of these? I have one of the Kyosho 1/18 dealer edition M3 coupe models in Alpine White. These have been sold out for quite a while now and they aren't making anymore. The car is new in the BMW original box. It shows the 19" wheels, DCT tranny and silver interior, painted with real BMW alpine white paint. Last one I saw on ebay a few months ago went for $225. I think I paid $1XX. Any offers?

FYI, Kyosho has since come out with a BMW M3 model in a metallic white paint, but this is not the official dealer version with all the exact BMW colors and specs.

Appreciate 0
      08-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
alevy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The J-Man View Post
Any demand for one of these? I have one of the Kyosho 1/18 dealer edition M3 coupe models in Alpine White. These have been sold out for quite a while now and they aren't making anymore. The car is new in the BMW original box. It shows the 19" wheels, DCT tranny and silver interior, painted with real BMW alpine white paint. Last one I saw on ebay a few months ago went for $225. I think I paid $1XX. Any offers?

FYI, Kyosho has since come out with a BMW M3 model in a metallic white paint, but this is not the official dealer version with all the exact BMW colors and specs.
Send me a pic and what you want for it in a PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
bavarian06
Captain
Rep
Drives: e46 m3

is this the one with the black 19" 220m rims cause that isnt really to spec either?
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #4
ejiou2
Registered
Rep
Drives: G35

still have this by chance? I am looking for one and will take it off your hands.
Appreciate 0