BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

07-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #1
808E90
808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

Thumbs up Mahalo to Raz at Gintani!

I would like to thank Raz at Gintani for the excellent customer service I received in the purchase of my x-pipe.

After the Supercharger went on and after I did a few dyno runs as well as a few highway runs I decided to get rid of the 100 Cell race catalytic converters. I did a little research here and there and noticed that I never came across a used Gintani x-pipe for sale. That just told me one thing ... People who bought it, loved it enough to keep the x-pipe and change the muffler.

I contacted Raz back in May just to ask him a few questions. He was very fast to respond to all my PMs. He never once bothered me with PMs asking if I was ready to make my purchase (yes I’ve had a vendor that would PM me twice a week trying to push a sale on me). Raz at Gintani only PMd me back when he had question to answer.

Once I made up my mind to purchase the Gintani x-pipe I decided to contact Raz again to place my order. Raz was very informative about the process of my order. He explained how long it would take to make the x-pipe and he also went over the different shipping options I had since it was going to be shipped to Hawaii. My order was placed on 06/28/2010 and I received a tracking number on 07/07/2010. I think 11 days to make, pack and ship it out is really, really fast.

I received my x-pipe on the 07/12/2010 but due to work I was unable to put in on till today. I think unpacking the thing took the longest. Install was a cake, the x-pipe came with gaskets and new bolts for both the header flange and the x-pipe flange. The welds on the x-pipe are really clean. I did run into one problem ... as I was driving home I got a vibration noise from the front end of the car. I think its the O2s hitting the heat shield but I’ll take a look at it in the morning. I paired this x-pipe with my old Arqray Ti system that I had prior to my Ericsson system.

I thought that the system would be crazy loud but it wasn’t that bad. I’m not sure about the drone because I didn’t really get a chance to drive far enough to hold it at one RPM level for a long time. Light turns green ... shift, shift, down shift, down shift, light turns red. I guess I’ll report back once I get a chance to drive to the other side of the island. I didn’t get a chance to strap the car on a dyno but I will next week. I should have some dyno graphs up soon.
LTMW FTL . Karbonwerks LCI Trunk . Vorsteiner Poly Front Lip . NA Motorsports LUX H8 . RECARO Pole Position Seats . BMW Performance Pedals . BMW Performance Performance Grills . BMW Painted Fender Grills . BBS 19x9.5 19x11 LMs . Michelin PS2 265/295 . H&R Sport Springs . Wheel Mate 45/55MM Stud Kit . BBS Red Lug Nuts . ESS VT1 Supercharger . Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
powertrip
Scared money don't make money.
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
+1 Raz is a very cool guy . I just got my quad resonator x-pipe installed and couldn't be any happier. Arno, Alex and the rest of the gang are genuine guys and they will continue to get my business for a very long time.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2010, 05:43 AM   #3
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

nice Job RAZ

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #4
KiokenM3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: LIFTED JEEP JK!

GINTANI!!!!!!!! great people there
      07-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #5
Raz@Gintani
Rep
Drives: E92- MR M3

Thank you so much Ricky for the kind words brotha. Im glad you like it so far and I'm always here to help out. Cant wait to see the dyno numbers/videos. Enjoy it!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
KiokenM3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: LIFTED JEEP JK!

so what did your butt dyno tell you about the xpipe??? share