E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Kevin************ Does it Again...

08-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
I335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 335i Coupe

Kevin************ Does it Again...

Of the many dollars I've spent on my 335 obsession I've spent most of them with **********s. I've purchased my KW Street Comfort coilovers from them, H&R Sways, 8 M6 Reps (1 a full set w/Goodyear DS G3s mounted & balanced w/TPMS, other 4 are replacements due to my own curb-related mistakes), and a few other odds 'n ends. I have to say, and I mean this sincerely as this was my real experience, the transactions were not only professional and easy, I felt like I was just talking with another fellow car guy like myself - a friend who happens to also sell cool stuff for my car. My experience with Kevin just a couple of days ago is a perfect example.

I recently curbed my passenger side M6 reps - just barely but I just can't deal with even minor imperfections on my wheels. I did the same thing less than a year ago which is the reason for me buying so many of these wheels (the excellent price certainly helps with the pain a bit). So I called Kevin at **********s, told him my situation, chatted about cars for a couple of minutes and before I knew it Kevin had my order in the system exactly as I needed it. The whole transaction felt more like I was just calling a buddy to talk about my car woes for the day but I'm getting my baby fixed as a result. Kevin sent me email confirmation of the orders within minutes and I’ll have my new wheels tomorrow! Oh, and while I don’t want to get Kevin in trouble with his boss, he gave me a fantastic discount not only on my order, but also on shipping – and I didn’t even ask him for that! And while I don’t want to state the exact discounts here on the forum, I can tell you that they were substantial. It's no wonder I keep going back to these guys - it just doesn't get any better than this.

So thanks again, Kevin – it was a pleasure doing business with you – as usual.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

The pleasure was all mine. We genuinely appreciate your business and feedback since you are a very influential member on E90post. Thank you for the kind words and your loyalty to **********s.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
msp116
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335XI

Kevin offered great service and great price would highly recommend if you in the market for coilovers.....
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
I335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 335i Coupe

^ They've come in below everyone else's prices on everything I purchased from them, they're very responsive, and I'm always amazed at how fast I get everything...
Appreciate 0