E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > m6 reps

09-14-2010, 08:18 AM   #1
jmk9911
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

m6 reps

I have to post this for anyone interested in ordering a set of M6 reps. I ordered mine last week through **********s and I have to say I was very impressed with the customer service. I'm sure there might be other vendors out there that carry these but I highly doubt you will find the staff as informative and accomodating as these guys. Plus they will match any price. The wheels themselves looked great also. They don't look like a cheap set of immitation wheels. The offsets are perfect. They fill the wheel well and have a very agressive look without rubbing. If youre looking for a wheel upgrade I highly suggest checking out **********s and if you have any questions just call over there and ask for Eddie. Good luck
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #2
M II
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmk9911 View Post
I have to post this for anyone interested in ordering a set of M6 reps. I ordered mine last week through **********s and I have to say I was very impressed with the customer service. I'm sure there might be other vendors out there that carry these but I highly doubt you will find the staff as informative and accomodating as these guys. Plus they will match any price. The wheels themselves looked great also. They don't look like a cheap set of immitation wheels. The offsets are perfect. They fill the wheel well and have a very agressive look without rubbing. If youre looking for a wheel upgrade I highly suggest checking out **********s and if you have any questions just call over there and ask for Eddie. Good luck
Thank you for the kind words!

You've been a pleasure to help out as well! I'm sure the new wheels look great on your BMW!
Appreciate 0