E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: 19" ASA AR1 wheels--

10-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
gruck1683
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: TS 335i

FS: 19" ASA AR1 wheels--

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Update!! LOOKING TO SELL TODAY (SUNDAY) LOCALLY FOR $200 OBO

Hey guys I have a second set of ASA wheels that I need to get rid of ASAP!! I'm moving to Denver Monday morning and have no plans to take these wheels with me.

Here's the scoop on them..I purchased my car from a fellow member here on the boards with the wheels included. Since the car has been in my possession, they were used for approx. 10k miles. They are not in the BEST condition as 2 wheels have minor bends with can be repaired, of course. Also, the is some visible curbage. Well, let's just have the pics below do all the explaining...

2 Bent wheels below(bends facing each other)

More than me looking to make money off of a sale, I'm more so interested in getting these wheels out of my parents garage Looking to get rid of these FOR $200!!

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

Darren

Last edited by gruck1683; 10-24-2010 at 10:10 AM..
Appreciate 0