E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > North West Connecticuit Body Shop

11-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
taz2ko0
Aw sh!t
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

North West Connecticuit Body Shop

My e92 was backed into in a parking lot last weekend. The bumper got scratched and my tow cap went missing. Their is no damage to the bumper but it does need to be re-painted. I went to a locate body shop any they were charging me $774 just to repaint my rear bumper . I have had other cars where I had to re-paint the bumper again which only cost me about $300 (granted I lived in Miami at the time) and it was a awesome job. I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on body shops, price, and quality. Any help would be appreicated.
      11-19-2010, 06:26 AM   #2
taz2ko0
Aw sh!t
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

bump and help would be great!!
      11-19-2010, 07:42 AM   #3
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Martino Auto Concepts aka MAC

check their thread out. The latest pics are of my car and Ryans car (e92 AW & e92 Murdered out).

I had my driver side rear quarter panel done over (cab swiped me and ripped a hole in my car), as well as my entire rear bumper replaced.

Ryans car was basically blasted from the rear and had just about the entire rear done over including his trunk.

I don't know pricing on what u want done, but if u wanna see quality work, take a look at what I just mentioned in their thread, or go to www.martinoautoconcepts.com

Their staff and shop are amazing.

Good luck

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
Rep
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Martino Auto Concepts aka MAC

check their thread out. The latest pics are of my car and Ryans car (e92 AW & e92 Murdered out).

I had my driver side rear quarter panel done over (cab swiped me and ripped a hole in my car), as well as my entire rear bumper replaced.

Ryans car was basically blasted from the rear and had just about the entire rear done over including his trunk.

I don't know pricing on what u want done, but if u wanna see quality work, take a look at what I just mentioned in their thread, or go to www.martinoautoconcepts.com

Their staff and shop are amazing.

Good luck
Thanks for the reco... OP call me if you need assistance @ 516 676 7985. Thanks , Joe
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2010, 12:04 AM   #5
MJR63
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i X-Drive Sedan

Garage List
I've had very good luck with Turnpike Motors in Newington, CT. They do a lot of the BMW and Mercedes cars in the Hartford area.

http://www.turnpikemotors.com/
Appreciate 0