Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > 335ix rims dimensions

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

11-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
mistr_ministr
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 335ix sedan

Question 335ix rims dimensions

Hi guys, looking forward to 335ix sedan in January 2011. I got a problem. Itīs coming on "summer" tires (sorry for the expressions, i hope you follow) and Iīm trying to choose some rims by BBS, O.Z. etc. because winter is coming. I NEED to know the specific dimensions of the rims for this model. Guy from local dealer (Synot BMW, Zlin, Czech republic) WAS UNABLE to tell me theese numbers (only width, diameter and ET)!! I decided not for OEM wheels for winter months. For the money they want, I choose better rims for me. Only I know: 8J x 18 x ET 34 (or 35, doesnīt matter). The same for 17 inch wheels. For rear wheels there is also possibility of 8,5j x 18 x ET37. Thatīs all i know. But I need to know the "pitch" for theese rims. I looked for 5x120, but the dealer told me it is too much and PROBABLY it is 5x112, BUT HE WASNīT SURE!!! I think I am gonna punch him...So if anybody would be so kind and know theese numbs I would be grateful so much!!! SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE SKILLS...Czech republic
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
TheRox
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 6mt

bolt pattern is 5 x 120

rest of info you have is correct, just make sure the diameter of tire is the same all around
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
mistr_ministr
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 335ix sedan

thx SO MUCH!! (same diameter all around is for sure)
Appreciate 0