E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Greg Poland - Pacific BMW Glendale (Los Angeles)

12-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
jlouies
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 330i MT SP

Thumbs up Greg Poland - Pacific BMW Glendale (Los Angeles)

If you know exactly what you want, and you just want to execute your sale and get a great deal, Greg Poland is your guy. Even if you're unsure about what you want, Greg gives excellent advice, pointing you in the right directly and even honestly dissuading you against options that might not be best for your needs.

My business partner and I both purchased new convertibles from him at the same time, and the deal was absolutely killer.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, here's Greg's Info:

Greg Poland
Pacific BMW Internet Sales
800 South Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91201
818-254-1491 Direct
818-265-7915 FAX
Hours: weekdays 2 to 9pm off Thurs. and Sun. Sat 12 to 7pm
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #2
bavarianboar
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 540i, 2020 430i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlouies View Post
If you know exactly what you want, and you just want to execute your sale and get a great deal, Greg Poland is your guy. Even if you're unsure about what you want, Greg gives excellent advice, pointing you in the right directly and even honestly dissuading you against options that might not be best for your needs.

My business partner and I both purchased new convertibles from him at the same time, and the deal was absolutely killer.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, here's Greg's Info:

Greg Poland
Pacific BMW Internet Sales
800 South Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91201
818-254-1491 Direct
818-265-7915 FAX
Hours: weekdays 2 to 9pm off Thurs. and Sun. Sat 12 to 7pm
My experience has been quite the opposite.

He did not want to sell a CPO car to a friend of mine even after they agreed on a selling price. He kept saying some other buyer is buying that car, and the freaking thing was sitting their in their lot for like a month.

No shady business from our side, they quoted us a selling price AFTER My friend test drove the car (with me), which we were happy with. We said we will complete the paper work the next day as we want to sleep on this before we sign our lives off.

Numerous phone calls from our side, lots of shady crap and BS from Mr. Poland most of which involved ambiguous answering, not being in office or not returning phone calls.

AFTER one Month, he called my friend again, saying are you still interested in buying that car.

I had a terrible experience at Pacific BMW. Do not recommend it to anyone.

PS: Nothing personal, but if you were an informed buyer your CA does not have to tell you what you need, what would work best for you or not. Seems like he has some great marketing skills (not so in my case).

Driving: 2020 540i M-Sport Carbon Black, Ivory Nappa - Dec 2019 BTO - Feb 2020 Delivery
Returned: 2016 535i M-Sport Carbon Black, Ivory Nappa :: 2014 F30 335i M-Sport Min Grey, Coral Red :: 2011 E90 328i Deep Sea Blue, Oyster Dakota
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
bigslickak
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335d sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianboar View Post
My experience has been quite the opposite.

He did not want to sell a CPO car to a friend of mine even after they agreed on a selling price. He kept saying some other buyer is buying that car, and the freaking thing was sitting their in their lot for like a month.

No shady business from our side, they quoted us a selling price AFTER My friend test drove the car (with me), which we were happy with. We said we will complete the paper work the next day as we want to sleep on this before we sign our lives off.

Numerous phone calls from our side, lots of shady crap and BS from Mr. Poland most of which involved ambiguous answering, not being in office or not returning phone calls.

AFTER one Month, he called my friend again, saying are you still interested in buying that car.

I had a terrible experience at Pacific BMW. Do not recommend it to anyone.

PS: Nothing personal, but if you were an informed buyer your CA does not have to tell you what you need, what would work best for you or not. Seems like he has some great marketing skills (not so in my case).
He's been my CA for two vehicles now (I live in OC), and is often recommended here and on bimmerfest. That's too bad man. Sorry you had a bad experience, but that is definitely not the norm with Greg.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 01:11 AM   #4
greg@pacific bmw
Greg@Pacific BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X5 3.5 M sport

Hey Bavarian Boar.... I really don't remember what happened w/ this CPO car...but please accept my apologies for whatever went wrong...If you ever feel like giving Pacific BMW another shot I am sure we can fix whatever went wrong last time... either way just wanted to reach out.
Appreciate 0