ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Suspension and Braking Chat
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-30-2010, 06:41 AM   #1
Beedub
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M roadster vt2-500

Nitron racing coilovers.. will i rub @ 20mm lower?

hi guys

im going to pull the trigger real soon on the nitron racing range, these coilovers are known in the uk to be the business, on par with ohlins and far better than the KW v3 and better priced also, im currently sitting on genuine CSL rims with 235/35 and 265/30 (stock csl sizes) i was wondering i will be ok with 20mm lowering, i wanted to actually keep the ride height as close to stock as possible but after speaking to nitron they can make the shocks so they will only lower 20mm ALL round from stock... what do you guys think? will i rub or will i have plenty of space..... my car is used on track and the suspension see's hard use, i do however believe 20mm is minimal, infact i believe its not lowering as much as some of the spring only kits. Any one with experience i would love to get your feedback.......

heres the kits in question.

http://www.nitron.co.uk/nitron09/ind...roducts_id=929

if you look to the left of the page you will see the option for the CSL, these will give you an idea of how the kits look, i will be looking at the sport + kits.
Appreciate 0