ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > Canada
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-23-2011, 04:53 AM   #1
jay80
Rep
Drives: 06 M coupe

FS: 2006 Z4MC Black

2006 Black Z4 M Coupe with Aluminum Trim
42,000 KM - No accident, no dings, 1 minor scratch on top of the trunk, minor scratch on center aluminum console.

The car is located in Vancouver

Asking: $32,000 CAD or equivalent USD.

Aftermarket parts:
RE Transmission mount
RPi Intake Scope
Zack CDV
Hankook V12s with about 2000 KM on them

Service history:
All services were performed on schedule at BMW of Victoria and BMW of Seattle until warranty expired. The last major service was Inspection I done at 31,000KM.
In addition, I changed oil between BMW recommended intervals (oil changed every 10k KM). Transmission fliud and Rear Diff fluid were changed at 35,000 km. Xenon lightbulbs were just replaced with OEM bulbs at beginning of Jan.

History and Condition:
I'm the 2nd owner of the car, I purchased the car from the 1st owner in Victoria at 22,000KM in Aug 2009. This car has never seen any track time under my ownership and I was told the previous owner has tracked the car twice at Mission Raceway. The car performs flawlessly and is in excellent condition. The engine has never been reved above 3k rpm before reaching normal operating temperature. I've never missed a shift or spun the car.
I've also preemptively changed the Vano Cam Bolts to prevent the infamous Vano problem on the S54. Have ALL service record, books, keys..

The reason for selling is my E92 M3 is coming in March and keeping 2 weekend cars is simply not an option

PM me if you are interested or have any questions. I do not have any photos at the moment, the car's exterior/interior is completely stock. I'll take some photos when the weather turns better.

Last edited by jay80; 01-23-2011 at 05:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
M3Newbie88
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Whats the interior color? To bad my lease isn't up till Aug.. Crap..!!
Appreciate 0