E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Really good experience at Rallye BMW

03-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
bimmergeek
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 - Premium, Sport

Really good experience at Rallye BMW

I just picked up my car from Rich DeAngelo at Rallye.

It was a great, professional experience. I'm a bit of a pain in the ass. When I walked in I was evaluating a few different bmw's.

I knew all the invoice pricing going in. What I wanted (besides a few test drives) was the straight info. $ over invoice, money factor, residual, incentives, etc. so that I could go home and build the car in my spreadsheets to get the payment where I wanted.

He worked with me with my ton of questions. The numbers were driving me crazy until I figured out that in NY, if you roll in the tax you get charged tax on the tax.

After the car was delivered, I had about 2 weeks before my lease was up, so Rich asked me if I wanted to come over on Saturday and visit the car. They pulled it into the lot and I got to play in it for an hour. Because I ordered in January and the car came in in March, I could either keep my negotiated deal or re-work the deal with the new 27 month deal. The new deal saved me another $20 per month.

All in all, I got the car I wanted, at the price I wanted.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 12:23 PM   #2
raskal83
Private
Rep
Drives: E70

mind sharing the spreadsheet with the rest of us so we don't have to go to the trouble of building our own to figure out what is a good price?!
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
bimmergeek
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 - Premium, Sport

rename the .txt to .xlsx
Attached Files
File Type: txt Lease Calc 2011 v2.xlsx.txt (17.9 KB, 166 views)
Appreciate 0