E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Huge thumbs up and thanks to Coggin Bmw

03-29-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
willybeen
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 ZX-10r

Huge thumbs up and thanks to Coggin Bmw

Coggin BMW of the Treasure Coast in South Florida has been absolutely wonderful working with.

Historically I've been taking my car to Braman down in palm beach, but my last experience with them kind of left me a little discouraged. A scratched rear bumper and them denying a claim to repaint my peeling interior trim within the 4/50 warranty left me a little irritated.

I had a slight rattle from my exhaust and needed my final oil change before I come off the original warranty, and I decided to go to Coggin.

They replaced all the trim, the fixed the rattle, etc etc.....

Fast forward a week, I'm in the garage washing my car and I noticed a scratch on my side skirt, I called up Chris (the service guy) and he said get it in, and we'll take care of it.

It was a solid week to two weeks after I had my car back, and they very easily could have told me to pound sand, but they didnt, instead they fixed the part and it looks great.

I applaud them, and would recommend them to anyone.
Appreciate 0