E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Problems with Bluetooth and Audio Display--New 2011 328xi

04-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
unboringuy
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328xi

Problems with Bluetooth and Audio Display--New 2011 328xi

I bought my new Bimmer about 5 weeks ago. The only little niggle I had noticed, before yesterday, was that there appears to be a glitch on the audio display (non-iDrive) when playing music through my iPod. The song description does not always advance so that the title of the prior song frequently remains on the display even when the next song plays.

Yesterday, a new glitch developed. All of a sudden, for no reason that I can think of, the Bluetooth stopped working with my BB9630, which is an approved device. When I try to connect to the BMW, the connection fails. I deleted the BMW, and then re-paired it to the BB. The problem continues. The BB continues to connect via Bluetooth to other devices, so I know it's the BMW.

Any suggestions on the audio display or Bluetooth problems? Thanks.

Last edited by unboringuy; 04-12-2011 at 11:00 AM..
Appreciate 0