BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Blk / Fox Red Ext

Springs

Anyone else sell springs to Lenzm3edan?? He is a fairly new member, and immediately filed a dispute for rear springs missing. I was sick as a dog and when I checked my email I noticed that he pm'd me, emailed me and like ten to 20 mins file a dispute and then 7 minutes elevated to a claim/refund request.

I've been here for awhile and parted and sold my M3 through here. I wouldn't just thrash my good name here by not sending the complete set of springs. What in the world would I do with two lose springs. I digress.

Either be weary to selling to this guy or please let me know if you sold springs to him as well.

I sold H

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Blk / Fox Red Ext

Well the entire thread didn't post. So if you have dealt or have issues please PM me.

I sold him Sport Springs and sent him the complete set. He is claiming that he got two race versions for the front and no rears. I have the original Box with the correct part numbers. I've sold way too many items here all w/o any absurd claims. Thank you for your time!

TIO///M

The last thing I would do is tarnish my good name.

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
AlteredBe4st
First Pride
Rep
Drives: M4

the springs you sent me were infact H&R sport springs # 29053. but I only received two front springs, there were no rear springs in the package. I asked you for your address so I can return the package but you did not respond. Yes I am a new member here but have been a member of many other Forums but never thought I will be one to get ripped off. The package you sent me was not in the original box with the card as you stated you sent it in a light fixture box with no bouble wrap or no sort of reinforcement. I have bought and sold on Ebay and many other forums and have never been ripped off nor have never ripped anyone off. all I'm asking is for my money back and your item will be returned to you in the same way I received it.

So no, no one else has sold me any springs from this forum or any other at this point because I have had a bad experience from you and that may have ruined it for others that want to be HONEST. Please refund me my money and your package will be returned with tracking info.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
AlteredBe4st
First Pride
Rep

If you worry about your name and you honestly sent all four springs, you claim you had insurance on the package then refund my money and take the issue up with the post office. I can send you pictures of the box and springs all I want is my money back, I'm willing to send the package back as I do not have any use for only two springs I can send with tracking # and as soon as you receive it you can refund me. I hate to post here to resolve an issue but it's been a week and you have not responded to me.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #5
AlteredBe4st
First Pride
Rep

Pay pal ruled in my favor, Item was shipped back to seller as I stated I would. I am a straight up person and would not rip anyone off nor would I want anyone to rip me off. If you did in fact send four springs and you purchased insurance you should seriously get your money back from USPS. I hoped we could of worked things out differently. At the end of the day business is business. Good luck.
Appreciate 0