E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Weber BMW of Fresno

04-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
TMoNeE
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i

Thumbs down Weber BMW of Fresno

Just reading through this forum and thought I would contribute. I came into the BMW market in 2006 and headed to our local dealership, Weber BMW of Fresno and I was very displeased with their sales staff. Yes we were looking for a used BMW but they treated us as if we weren't good enough to be there. We hadn't ruled out buying new, but when we wanted to do a little negotiating they had no interest.

We ended up buying a 2003 e46 from Valencia BMW.

Figuring it was a one time thing and we were young we were back in the market in October 2010 looking for a new e90. My mother in law was also in the market for a new car but hasnt owned a bmw so she went with my wife. They get back from test driving and all that and they both love them, both are ready to buy one THAT day. The scumbag sales crew at Weber BMW are completely unwilling to negotiate, even for the sales of TWO cars, and believe it me it was my wife and mother in law, they weren't asking for much. After being treated like that a second time I will NEVER even ATTEMPT to buy a car from Weber BMW.

After leaving Weber BMW the same day my mother in law visited the local Cadillac dealer and drove off in a brand new Cadillac CTS.

We went back to Valencia BMW and came home with a 2011 e90.

I will say that I have been going to the service department at Weber since 2006 and I have only had 1 bad experience, and that was when my normal service advisor was not there.

Hope this helps anyone in the Central Valley market.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2011, 12:32 PM   #2
IancoleTX
Dillo boxers
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

Vote with your wallet dude. Sucks to be treated that way!
      06-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
byoung8
Legendary
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90 TiAg

I didnt buy from Weber either because of their price, but their service is awesome. I know one of the technicians and my SA is cool. I bought a CPO in Hollywood instead.

'07 335i E90 Titanium Silver
Appreciate 0