E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Bluetooth question

10-03-2005, 03:23 PM   #1
uofmtiger
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Bluetooth question

I have an E90 without iDrive and an Earthlink Treo 650. The phone will pair with the car, but I am having a couple problems. I can accept calls without touching the phone. It mutes the radio and rings in the car without problems. I can make calls from the phone, using the phone keypad, and it will connect to my bluetooth as it rings. These two actions work perfectly.

The problem I am having is that when I call using the car (voice command or favorite list). It will call the person but I cannot hear them via the car's speakers. They can hear me, though. Is this a phone issue or a car software issue?

The car does not load my contacts, but that is no big deal since it keeps my last 8 calls and my favorite list.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2009, 04:49 AM   #2
Jns2001
Second Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

I have a non Idrive, I use the voice command and the people listen to me. I would try another phone and check if it would work.
Appreciate 0