E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Clear Bra Installation in Az?

03-23-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
jacksonjw81
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I

Clear Bra Installation in Az?

I'm looking for a place in Sierra Vista/Tucson/Phoenix where I can get a a clear bra installation. Does anyone know of a quality place to get it done? I am stationed at Ft. Huachuca so any place in Sierra Vista would be preferred but beggers can't be choosers.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
These guys are awesome.. located behind BMW North Scottsdale, and they now have a guy in Tucson too. Have done 2 cars for me now, and I'll never own another without immediately adding clear bra when new.

http://www.protectivefilmsolutions.biz/contact.htm
      06-26-2007, 01:26 AM   #3
fragadellic
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
These guys are awesome.. located behind BMW North Scottsdale, and they now have a guy in Tucson too. Have done 2 cars for me now, and I'll never own another without immediately adding clear bra when new.

http://www.protectivefilmsolutions.biz/contact.htm

I will absolutely second that. They installed my clearbra last Friday and did a fantastic job. Ryan was great and showed me the entire process and Robbie did the installation. They use the XPEL system and 3M Clearbra film.

Great people and awesome product/service. I recommend them 100% to anyone in the Phoenix area looking to get the Clearbra installed.

My only regret is that I didn't go to them first!!!!
      06-26-2007, 08:08 AM   #4
jacksonjw81
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragadellic View Post
I will absolutely second that. They installed my clearbra last Friday and did a fantastic job. Ryan was great and showed me the entire process and Robbie did the installation. They use the XPEL system and 3M Clearbra film.

Great people and awesome product/service. I recommend them 100% to anyone in the Phoenix area looking to get the Clearbra installed.

My only regret is that I didn't go to them first!!!!
What was the final cost? I went with www.phprotection.com it came to 595 installed, Ben did a really good job did the headlights too. On top of that I thought the Chandler mall was only a mile away so my friend and I were going to walk down to the mall while the car was being done. Well it was more like 6 miles, so Ben had his nephew take us there and he picked us up when the car was ready.
      07-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #5
fragadellic
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonjw81 View Post
What was the final cost? I went with www.phprotection.com it came to 595 installed, Ben did a really good job did the headlights too. On top of that I thought the Chandler mall was only a mile away so my friend and I were going to walk down to the mall while the car was being done. Well it was more like 6 miles, so Ben had his nephew take us there and he picked us up when the car was ready.
$575 + $44.86 tax = $619.86

I got the extended full kit with the OEM Aero lip covered with the "bikini cut" on the hood which is a nice shallow curve that dips in the center of the hood and follows the natural line, and extends to the fenders. Its on the Xpel website here. They installed P/Ns P2114K and P2125R.

Apparently the OEM front lip is a real pain in the ass to apply because of all the weird cuts and curves...