E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > evolutioninnyc

03-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
M335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Thumbs down evolutioninnyc

So I bought a pair of MTEC Super White H8 bulbs from a fellow member here on e90post by the name of "evolutioninnyc". Before he revised his original post http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52142 it read the usual, new bulbs, $30 shipped blah blah blah and a picture from ebay.

I finally received the bulbs yesterday only to find out that one of them is all scratched up. Before I even open up packaging for the bulbs, I sent him an email along with pics stating that the bulbs may have been damamged during shipping (not to accuse him) and would like to return for a refund. I also filed a PayPal claim (who have been useless) which really got this guys panties up in a knot.

This is his response:

"Re: mtec h8 bulbs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also.. its not my responsibility to send them back to ups.. its yours.... once they leave my hands i have no control over what happens in shipping- that's ups's job, it means they are your responsible to make a claim with ups for the insurance money.

your name is on the box.

also why did you make a paypal claim? it has nothing to do with paypal, the item described was the item i sent.

you also sent me pictures of them, which proves iam right.

-take off the paypal claim and go to the ups store and get the insurance money and stop being gay."

Also upon further investigation it looks as if the package was opened and not re-sealed properly. Well I dont care about the money or the bulbs, anyone is welcomed to come pick them up from me for free. I just dont think "evolutioninnyc" is a honest seller and would like to share to the rest of the members here on e90post.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #2
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
"take off the paypal claim and go to the ups store and get the insurance money and stop being gay."

hahahaa! geez... i finally got "gay" out of my system... such a ignorant word to use.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 02:22 PM   #3
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

Sorry to hear about your troubles with that guy,

For future sales, it's always better to have the seller take original pictures.
      03-28-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
Chesmu
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
Sorry to hear about your troubles with that guy
...or that "gay" if you will.

This is the guy who tried to sell crappy Nike knock-offs for a profit, who showed off his $$$ in a stupid way, and uses the word gay very inappropriately...
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50502
      03-28-2007, 05:41 PM   #5
SWAT
SWAT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235I

Garage List
2001 330I  [0.00]
2006 325I  [0.00]
Angry

This guy again? Are you kidding me? Somebody needs to ban this asshole from the forum. First he tries to sell fake Nikes, then he is selling used bulbs which he tries to pass off as new. What a loser!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
      03-28-2007, 07:20 PM   #6
cgnahc
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 ZSP

That sucks man....or was this evo implying you suck man? Haha...How about this...Evo, you suck, man. Amazing how some simple punctuation works out!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 07:23 PM   #7
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

the bulbs were brand new in the sealed package. end of story.

its not my problem if ups fucks up.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #8
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
Rep

why dont you post the pics up that you sent me of them inside the SEALED package?

you also emailed me saying that youre " guessing they are broken" because one isnt seated in its holder.. i guarantee if you try it theyll work.. im pretty sure youre probly driving around with them right now without any problems.

oh boy you really got me with posting a thread about this too bro... im so hurt... you need to get a life outside of an internet forum.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 07:41 PM   #9
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
Rep

-and the reason i didnt use them is because my 335i uses h11 for fogs and h7 are used in the headlight bulbs.. so i had no use for an h8 bulb at all.

but ill go on an on if you want. even though its a big waste of time for everyone.

i think you forgot to mention to everyone while your at it that you lied to paypal by telling them "i sent you an item that wasnt what i described when i sold them to you"
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 08:12 PM   #10
Chesmu
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
      03-28-2007, 08:18 PM   #11
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

its gonna be hard for him to take pics, unless u meant of them shining brightly from his headlights or foglights, rofl.
      03-28-2007, 08:19 PM   #12
M335i
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolutioninnyc View Post
the bulbs were brand new in the sealed package. end of story.

its not my problem if ups fucks up.
Sealed huh? Whats with the gap right there and why is there dirt and crap on the sticky side of the label if they were in fact "sealed"?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #13
M335i
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolutioninnyc View Post
why dont you post the pics up that you sent me of them inside the SEALED package?

you also emailed me saying that youre " guessing they are broken" because one isnt seated in its holder.. i guarantee if you try it theyll work.. im pretty sure youre probly driving around with them right now without any problems.

oh boy you really got me with posting a thread about this too bro... im so hurt... you need to get a life outside of an internet forum.
Pics? sure

I wrote in my email to you "I just received the bulbs today however Im guessing that they have been damaged by shipping or whatever. I have attached pics so you see what I mean. Please provide me with a shipping address so that I may return these to you, I do expect a refund. Thank you" Which I believe, correct if Im wrong here was being polite.

Maybe it was your ignorant choice of words or your unwillingness to reach a solution that led me to post here.

Anyhow you are so right, I installed and am driving around with the bulbs only to post this shit cuz I dont have a life outside of an internet forums. Shit you got me! For anyone else out there in the 626 your welcomed to come pick them up from me cuz I sure as hell dont want them.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 08:39 PM   #14
M335i
Private First Class
Rep

That little line inside the circle is actually a crack which surprises me because the it was actually packed really well within the box.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 09:01 PM   #15
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
Rep

take a pic of the broken bulb and show everyone then!!

lets think about this for a second...

why would i sell "broken- used bulbs" and use paypal?

why would i ship them out 15 mins after you paypal'd me?

i would have just kept your money.

here are the facts for everyone to see-

-sent them out within 15 mins of payment.
-they were sealed in an un-opened box
- one bulb was out of its little holder (via pic sent from m335i)
-the bulb was not broken
-m335i stated in an email he "guessed it was broken"
-m335i made a paypal claim stating i "sent him an item that wasnt what i described"
-m335i made a paypal claim before contacting me first about his problem with UPS
-M335i demanded a refund because he "guessed" it was broken without trying them first.
-bottom line, this is all a result in a little light bulb falling out of its holder in shipping, but was never confirmed broken.

any questions?
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 09:03 PM   #16
evolutioninnyc
RATCHET CITY MAYOR
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M335i View Post
Pics? sure

For anyone else out there in the 626 your welcomed to come pick them up from me cuz I sure as hell dont want them.
so your willing to sell broken bulbs to someone? or they infact arent broken after all this.

you just wasted everyones time.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 09:38 PM   #17
M335i
Private First Class
Rep

Get your facts staright and quit flipping the script.

I NEVER said they were broken all i said was they may have damaged during shipping and are scratched.

NEVER did i say they didnt work and Im not going to know if they do or not because Im not going to risk damage to my car by putting shit like that on my car.

IF you actually read the original post, which obviously you didnt, you would notice that I said anyone is welcomed to pick them up for FREE because at least one bulb is in decent condition.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 10:05 PM   #18
s4iscool
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

just do a charge back and get your money back, dont dick around with paypal
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 10:30 PM   #19
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Get your facts staright and quit flipping the script.

I NEVER said they were broken all i said was they may have damaged during shipping and are scratched.

NEVER did i say they didnt work and Im not going to know if they do or not because Im not going to risk damage to my car by putting shit like that on my car.

IF you actually read the original post, which obviously you didnt, you would notice that I said anyone is welcomed to pick them up for FREE because at least one bulb is in decent condition.
are u plain stupid. those bulbs are fine. why u making this a big deal seriously... put the damn things in, i bet you they work. stop this nonsense plz!

ive bought 2 sets of those kind of bulbs before. both times, in the sealed packaged, one of the bulbs were loose cuz the clips do not hold it in. they very often fall out of their holders. stop being so ridiculous. try them first, if it dont work then cry. u didnt even try them. wow
      03-28-2007, 11:06 PM   #20
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

sue him lmao
      03-28-2007, 11:10 PM   #21
M335i
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
are u plain stupid. those bulbs are fine. why u making this a big deal seriously... put the damn things in, i bet you they work. stop this nonsense plz!

ive bought 2 sets of those kind of bulbs before. both times, in the sealed packaged, one of the bulbs were loose cuz the clips do not hold it in. they very often fall out of their holders. stop being so ridiculous. try them first, if it dont work then cry. u didnt even try them. wow

Sorry I have to add to this thread again. This will be my final post regarding this subject. But I just have to add here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
those people not involved should stfu.
i've chatted with him before he's not a bad guy. and he's keeping a lot of things under the surface to be polite, but m335i has said al ot things to him in email that is truly queer.
uhaulball, did I pay you for the bulbs? Cuz I know you didnt sell me shit so why dont you take your own advice and STFU.

I dont surf this site for this nonsense, however if I did (like the Nike Shox one) non of this wouldve ever happened (not to me at least). Im just here to gather information and ideas about the e92 and nothing else really.

I just thought Id share my experience with other members which may help save somone's fustration in the future. I would have never posted anything here if evolutioninnyc had some respectable business ethics instead denying responsibility and calling people gay. How professional is that?

So evolutioninnyc, go ahead and call me a gay cry baby liar. I frankly dont give a shit. You have my address so if your ever in the area, dont hesitate to come on down. I may even buy you a beer.

For everyone else enjoying your popcorn, the information sits in front of you, take it how you please.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 11:15 PM   #22
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Sorry I have to add to this thread again. This will be my final post regarding this subject. But I just have to add here.

uhaulball, did I pay you for the bulbs? Cuz I know you didnt sell me shit so why dont you take your own advice and STFU.

I dont surf this site for this nonsense, however if I did (like the Nike Shox one) non of this wouldve ever happened (not to me at least). Im just here to gather information and ideas about the e92 and nothing else really.

I just thought Id share my experience with other members which may help save somone's fustration in the future. I would have never posted anything here if evolutioninnyc had some respectable business ethics instead denying responsibility and calling people gay. How professional is that?

So evolutioninnyc, go ahead and call me a gay cry baby liar. I frankly dont give a shit. You have my address so if your ever in the area, dont hesitate to come on down. I may even buy you a beer.

For everyone else enjoying your popcorn, the information sits in front of you, take it how you please.

i wasnt trying to take sides, but i felt it unfair for all those other people to jump on the wagon and complain over nothing. i dont see u complaining about those other people that were making fun of him. either way, you got issues. the information sits in front of me too, and i feel you are being unreasonable. i'll bet as long as i respond, there will never be a final post from you regarding the subject cuz u are just too immature to give it a rest! put the bulbs on be happy.