E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bavariansdom making good

04-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #1
cgnahc
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 ZSP

Bavariansdom making good

Looks like Bavariansdom is working out kinks. Communication went a little crazy from all sides, from buyers (pressure tactics), admin. (sponsor payment), and Bav himself (internet connection). Tried to amend the "BavDom all talk no action" link, but the thread is closed, so amending here. Right now, so far so good, the only people not working on the progress is the buyers. All we have to do is sit back and pay when requested and wait. I guess the true assessment of Bavdom will be our evaluation of the overall experience AFTER the delivery, just like ebay evaluations.

I think starting out in business is tough and risky. There should be no reason why Bavdom would want to do a bad job to start their reputation. Therefore, I think they are trying their hardest to establish themselves as a reliable supplier. Actually, from concept to mold to testing to final production has been very fast, which may not be understood by common users/buyers. Typical process may take at least 3 months or longer. Look at some firms like DINAN. They want to make sure it's right before they begin to sell it. Additional discussion can be found in the link below.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...089#post821089
Appreciate 0