E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Ryan Amico & Steve Thomas BMW - Review...

07-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
Andy@MORR
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Ryan Amico & Steve Thomas BMW - Review...

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know about our experience with Ryan Amico and the guys from Steve Thomas BMW.

Being part of a company that has manufactured wheels for BMW since 2005, as well as being a BMW enthusiast for years, between our friends, family, and customers we purchase A LOT of BMW's. In ALL of our years purchasing BMW's, we've bought them in state, out of state, ED, PCD, delivered to our houses - you name it. On the same token, we've purchased cars from a ton of dealers and salesmen.

With that in mind, it's safe to say that Ryan Amico and the crew from Steve Thomas BMW has provided us with THE best car-shopping experience that myself, and everyone else at MORR has ever experienced.

It took 5 minutes to strike a deal, we didn't have to play any stupid games, and we were never pushed into anything. No emails have gone unanswered, no phone calls have gone un-returned, and we were given constant updates as soon as they became available. And let me tell you, we must call those guys twice a day, every day.

Planning European Delivery, mixed with BMW Individual, mixed with Performance Center Delivery - we asked for the most complicated possible combination, and everything was delivered perfectly. Not many (if any) BMW salesmen are familiar with all of the "BMW Nerd" lingo, new options, BMW Individual, European Delivery, etc. But, Ryan was able to set everything up without a hiccup.

Ryan, Jimmy, Francesca, you guys are AWESOME, and from everyone at MORR - THANK YOU!

From the eyes of an enthusiast at heart, do not look any further than Ryan Amico and Steve Thomas BMW when purchasing a new BMW. The best pricing, and the best service - it doesn't get better than that!

- Andy & The MORR Team
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
Liquid2.0T
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: It used to be a BMW...

Thats good to hear, because the dealers in Miami suck.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
Andy@MORR
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid2.0T View Post
Thats good to hear, because the dealers in Miami suck.
You're telling me! I had a guy tell me "Look, if you want to buy a BMW, you're going to pay MSRP". Or how about "Their is no discount for European Delivery, you don't know what you're talking about". Or my favorite! A decently equipped 335i for the price of which I leased a fully loaded M3!

Needless to say, I've bought both of my last two cars in California

- Andy
Appreciate 0