E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Tischer BMW (Silver Spring)

09-14-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Tischer BMW (Silver Spring)

At First Everything was going great, ordered a BMW PE, was told that it was in, and i could come down and get it installed, along with a BMW Performance Steering Wheel...Great

make an appointent for 730am on a thursday, get there at 715 to drop off my car. they give me a loaner 2011 335d (BAD ASS CAR) loved it!!! well i stop back by at 1pm to find out that they still havent started working on my veh. then come to find out, they shipped my exhaust to AZ with some random order that the person out there never ordered...good thing that person was honest, and let them know about the mistake. well they were going to let me take the loaner home for the night (live an hour away) and bring it back in the morning. when i get halfway home they call me and said that my car was ready with the steering wheel installed, and wanted me to return. now im going to be late work for.

they said my PE should be back in a couple days. and to set up the appointment for the following week, made the appt for 1 week later(thursday) i started calling tuesday, no returned phone calls or email after several attempts. called wednesday with no returned phone calls...thursday called and told them i was getting fed up and wanted to talk to someone higher up. Well what do you know i had a call back from my SA within 3 minutes, appoligizing. well my Exhaust stillllll wasnt back yet.

now my exhaust is there, and i cant get back there for 2 weeks due to my work schedule...so i call my SA and he refers me back to the parts dept, no answer, i call back still no answer, this has been going on for an hour now

pretty much i just want then to ship my exhaust at their expense, cause now im pissed!! and i dont think thats to much to ask...also called BMWNA with the complaint

EDIT: Thank you Jason for PM'ing me and making everything right, your a stand up guy look forward to dealing with just you in the future lol

E9x Picture Game-8 Points-Roundabout, Something Remarkable(stack of 50 g's), Cruise Memorabilia, Dirt Road w/ Trees, Michael Jackson, Police Station ,Dress-Up Funny, TPMS

Last edited by EngineCo52; 09-15-2011 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

PM'ing you right now about this..
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Tischer View Post
PM'ing you right now about this..
edited post

E9x Picture Game-8 Points-Roundabout, Something Remarkable(stack of 50 g's), Cruise Memorabilia, Dirt Road w/ Trees, Michael Jackson, Police Station ,Dress-Up Funny, TPMS
Appreciate 0