F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > F30 335i Ordered
Extreme Powerhouse

01-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
SoFlo_Nick
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Current (392 Widebody Charger)

F30 335i Ordered

Hey guys i finally ordered my 335i with South Motors Miami.

335i Black Exterior/Dakota Red Coral Interior with black trim. SPOrt Line

8Speed Auto My last 5 BMW's where all manual. 24y 19" Mixed Wheels

Adaptive M Suspension (PM Me if you need more details on that)

Premium Package

Premium Sound Package

Technology Package

Driver Assistance Package

BMW Apps
BMW Assist
Sat Radio

Price: 57,000 USD

Expected Delivery: 6-8 Weeks

Side Note: Thank you to all the Bimmerpost forums for answering all my question's and concern it was much appreciated. I'f you have ny question fell free to leave a comment or PM
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
bmrm396
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGuyadeen View Post
Hey guys i finally ordered my 335i with South Motors Miami.

8Speed Auto My last 5 BMW's where all manual. 24y 19" Mixed Wheels

Adaptive M Suspension (PM Me if you need more details on that)

Premium Package

Premium Sound Package

Technology Package

Driver Assistance Package

BMW Apps
BMW Assist
Sat Radio

Price: 57,000 USD

Expected Delivery: 6-8 Weeks

Side Note: Thank you to all the Bimmerpost forums for answering all my question's and concern it was much appreciated. I'f you have ny question fell free to leave a comment or PM

since so far im the first guy replying here, whats the "more info" you can provide on the adaptive suspension? what did they say about the difference between passive and adaptive? which ride is more "sporty"?

Last edited by bmrm396; 01-03-2012 at 05:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
SoFlo_Nick
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Current (392 Widebody Charger)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
since so far im the first guy replying here, whats the "more info" you can provide on the adaptive suspension? what did they say about the difference between passive and adaptive? which ride is more "sporty"?
Okay, The adaptive has 3 Physical modes and 4 logical Modes. Normal,Sports(Which is the same as the reg sport suspension) And Sport Plus no Normal in all retrospect is like Comfort which in this mode it puts more air on the shocks giving you a smoother ride and save gas and so on. Sport Mode is like the sports suspension it lower the suspension more the ground by reducing the air pressure to the shocks. Putting the car closer to the ground making you fell the road in this mode Fuel saving is reduced the engine is prepped for a High RPM rev and Fuel Injection. In turn gives you faster acceleration and tighter turns and you fell whats on the road. The Sport plus is Almost identically the same but It makes the shocks more closer together making you fell the road even better and giving you more crazy faster turns. The biggest significant feature in this mode is the "Throttle Response" It makes the car ready for instantaneous accelerator hit making the engine ready for Racing and quick takeoff. This is the least in fuel saving and i would not recommend for Everyday driving. This is good for like the Highway and a quik adrenaline rush.

Conclusion: It's worth the Extra 950 USD
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Okay, The adaptive has 3 Physical modes and 4 logical Modes. Normal,Sports(Which is the same as the reg sport suspension) And Sport Plus no Normal in all retrospect is like Comfort which in this mode it puts more air on the shocks giving you a smoother ride and save gas and so on. Sport Mode is like the sports suspension it lower the suspension more the ground by reducing the air pressure to the shocks. Putting the car closer to the ground making you fell the road in this mode Fuel saving is reduced the engine is prepped for a High RPM rev and Fuel Injection. In turn gives you faster acceleration and tighter turns and you fell whats on the road. The Sport plus is Almost identically the same but It makes the shocks more closer together making you fell the road even better and giving you more crazy faster turns. The biggest significant feature in this mode is the "Throttle Response" It makes the car ready for instantaneous accelerator hit making the engine ready for Racing and quick takeoff. This is the least in fuel saving and i would not recommend for Everyday driving. This is good for like the Highway and a quik adrenaline rush.

Conclusion: It's worth the Extra 950 USD
Not to everyone. I love bmw sport suspensions. I think they are the perfect mixture between sport and comfort.

But congrats, the car sounds like a blast!
      01-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
Ron Scott
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 335 M Sport

Quote:
H

Congrats!

Question: Is that the black high gloss with red accent trim or the aluminum with black accent trim?
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2012, 02:52 AM   #6
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Congrats.

US 57,000,-

Mine costs Euro 71,000,- not even fully loaded (more or less the same packages you have)

If I was living in the USA, I'd already be driving a F10 M5 or a 991S ftm....
Appreciate 0