United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Agency power midpipes for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys im located in nj and am currently selling my midpipes from my 1m they fit stock dps and stock muffler as well as any other aftermarket setup. Reason for sale is because i went with a different setup along with my eisenmann muffler so im selling the agency powers. Pics can be sent on request i just would need your email. Their is a vid of the agency mids with stock dps and muffler on youtube. If you type in 1m with midpipes it is put up their by a name racefuelonly. The video is black because its dark but you can hear the exhaust . Sorry for the language used in the video my friend has no maners lol

Pm me with offer. I am reasonable on the price for these so just offer. I have already gotten a couple people with interest so hurry up

Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
M///1rider
Banned
United_States
Rep

Edit: sorry my friends name is onlyracefuel type in 1m midpipes and you will find the video thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 12:50 AM   #3
SNOOPY11
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M///1rider View Post
Edit: sorry my friends name is onlyracefuel type in 1m midpipes and you will find the video thanks!
I have an AP mid pipe but haven't installed it yet. Your impressions of the item is appreciated and curious why you decided on the berk?

Tia
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #4
M///1rider
Banned
United_States
Rep

Well fitment on agency powers is rough especially with 3" ar dps lol there welded together at the front to the dp and its a really annoying design. Other than that there was no problems. On way you can solve that is by just cutting the pipes apart straight down the middle everything still seals perfectly fine with gaskets . They actually sounded great with stock dps and a stock muffler go check out that vid i posted and you will be able to hear how good it sounds. But for my preference i just wanted somthing louder
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
momo style
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1m

hi would it be difficult to fit if I have akrapovic downpipes?

I don t know if they are 3 inches or 2.5???

Any thought on this ? installement and fitment wise??
Appreciate 0