E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Pic Message Problem

02-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
Irnbrukid
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Imaginary M2

Pic Message Problem

Hi All, Is it possible to for a person to send a pic message to 2 people at the same time and the other person to get their contact details from it??

Person A sends persons B & C a pic message (bday party picture) Person C replys but same text message is sent to both person A (original sender) and B other recipient.. even though person C does not (or claims not too) have person B's phone number??

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
leetennis
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 3 M Sport

The new iMessage service will start a group discussion once a group message is sent. Providing all users are on iMessage ios5 I think.
Happened to me, I was receiving text massages from my wives friend after she sent a group message.
Other than that maybe it's still an iMessage prob where two of you are using the same apple id account from different phones?
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
Irnbrukid
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Imaginary M2

Thanks for reply, no they (person A) are not using imessage they have an iphone 4 but dont have it turned on.. it would show up as imessage where i input text to reply to them. Dont know which type of phone the person who sent the text to me uses.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
The_Bear_Yid
BM Noob
England
Rep
Drives: E92 325i

I was going to say about iMessage but you specifically said tx message.

I think iMessage is turned on automatically on IOS5 if you have a 3G/Wifi connection?
Appreciate 0