E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Vishnu N54 PnP Meth system review

04-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
135Hoser
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 m4 zcp

Thumbs up Vishnu N54 PnP Meth system review

Just finished installing the unit the other day.

Quality of supplied parts was exceptional except for one little burr in the charge pipe, but this is why we inspect our parts before blindly installing them!

Supplied instructions on the website were complete and accurate except for rev3 harness specific bits. Had I bothered to add the FREE rev 3 PnP Meth Adapter to my cart, this wouldn't have been an issue. Shiv offered to mail me the harness when I called for support, but I told him I was impatient and would be just as happy joining the connectors myself.

All required parts were supplied, They were generous with the amount of hose they gave (probably had at least a foot of each left over). Even got a generous amount of properly sized zip ties. Kit also includes check valves to ensure everything works properly if you still want to use your wipers.

I really liked the pre-assembled mounting bracket for the pump. Fit perfectly in place of the PS reservoir bracket. A good quality bracket was supplied to brace the reservoir afterwards. Really happy Vishnu decided to use AquaMist as their pump supplier.

System integrated perfectly with the Procede, I am just running the suggested settings currently and the car seems happy with a noticeable increase in power.

All in all, extremely happy with the kit, would recommend it to others, love how clean my engine bay looks with it installed.

The portions of the install I had questions about (Mainly electrical) were answered very quickly by a call to Vishnu.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Dark9T
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Red 335i E92 AT

Nice.. Still waiting for mine to get to my house!!