E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Vishnu 335i Ride along

04-22-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
niicknac
Registered
Rep
Drives: black e30

Vishnu 335i Ride along

It was a hot day today in Hayward, and at the fftec/Vishnu meet, nice people, good food, awesome cars! I have been fortunate enough to drive/ride-along in a lot of the super cars in my life, and this Vishnu 335i has shocked me. I am in awe of how amazing this car is set up, from the single turbo mayhem, to the dialed in suspension. With the new added suspension, you can really get a feel of how fast this car is! Even in the heat! The power that this car put down was quite amazing to experience! The initial power throws you to the back of the seat, and then takes you on a ride with a intense flat torque ride that make you grin! Turbo spools with litte effort with showed little to no lag! During mellow shifting/driving, the exhaust sound heard from the car is amazing! So much turbo! All day the car was ran with zero issues, and performed outstandingly. Thank you Shiv for the ride, it was quite an expirence!

P.S. I have a s50e30 which I plan on boosting, and I am a tad bit bummed at how amazing this 335i is, wish I could go get one and throw on a kit
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
Dmacc
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Yeah buddy

thanks to MGallop
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 06:06 AM   #3
F80M
Major
Rep
Drives: M Fap

Dang...how many ride along threads are we going to have?
Appreciate 0