E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > !!! Vista BMW Worth dealership in USA !!!

06-20-2007, 11:30 AM   #1
BMW335i-FX
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Black/Black

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
!!! Vista BMW worst dealership in USA !!!

DO NOT go There

20 min before meat Service Person !!

They do not want to do anything under waranty. (Try to done software update: 30 min explane so they they stupid)

Do not offer Loaner if you did not buy car from them

Can some one recommend good dealership in Fort auderdale area and Service Person?

Last edited by BMW335i-FX; 06-25-2007 at 11:06 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 12:07 PM   #2
Miami Bimmer06
I got Twiinz
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Ladies Wild

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Lauder Imports In Sheridan Street, Not Close But Great Service, Ask For Joe Greack, Tell Carlos With The 06 Black 330i Sent You.
      06-20-2007, 12:11 PM   #3
RedGT3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: .2 GT3/M3cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335i-FX View Post
!!! Vista BMW Worth dealership in USA !!!

DO NOT go There

20 min before meat Service Person !!

They do not want to do anything under waranty. (Try to done software update: 30 min explane so they they stupid)

Do not offer Loaner if you did not buy car from them

!!! Vista BMW Worth dealership in USA !!!

Can some one recommend good dealership in Fort auderdale area and Service Person?

Weird I always get good service there.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 01:32 PM   #4
BMW335i-FX
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Maybe its my luck but I always have problems when I call them or come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fll335 View Post
Weird I always get good service there.

Last edited by BMW335i-FX; 06-20-2007 at 02:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #5
BMW335i-FX
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Bimmer06 View Post
Lauder Imports In Sheridan Street, Not Close But Great Service, Ask For Joe Greack, Tell Carlos With The 06 Black 330i Sent You.

Thank you, will try them
      06-21-2007, 12:22 AM   #6
EHDEN
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW 435i  [7.00]
BMW dealers in general are just bad. the people they hire for the most part are not properly trained. you park your car and the valet guy says "give me your key and go sign in". there is no welcome..what is your last name..hello mr. bobby, your service advisor is inside .. may i please have your key. or some nice bullshit like that! those are times I miss benz...
      06-21-2007, 07:47 AM   #7
Miami Bimmer06
I got Twiinz
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I for the most part have had great service at lauderdale imports at Pembroke Pines.
      06-21-2007, 08:25 AM   #8
JOEVISTA
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d blk/blk

it's kind of funny if people dont't get what they want we have horrible service. we are not allowed to do updates per your request. there has to be a problem with the car before pertaining to the update to do it. we do not make the rules just follow bmw guidelines.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 11:07 AM   #9
EHDEN
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW 435i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEVISTA View Post
it's kind of funny if people dont't get what they want we have horrible service. we are not allowed to do updates per your request. there has to be a problem with the car before pertaining to the update to do it. we do not make the rules just follow bmw guidelines.
i personally do not have an issue with service guidelines. It's how things are gone about.
EX 1: I called my dealer that my tire picked up a nail. the lady said hold on, let me check if they can do it for you today. i hold patiently. she says that if i make it by 2pm that they can fit me in w/o appointment. so i drive down 35 minutes and get there by 1pm to hear my tire man tell me...no, my guy is out to lunch. can't do it today. no sincere apology. when i told him the situation and that i had a long drive out of my schedule ... it didn't seem to bother him. i got the look like that's not my problem.

EX 2: I go in for my tire to be changed and ask how long you think it will take so I know to either wait or bother some1 to pick me up...he says.. no more than 2 hours. I end up waiting for 4 hours for a change of tire and alignment starving ... and he kept saying 20 minutes..20 minutes. when i finally went to look for him...he was out for lunch. when he came back 45minutes ago...he said.. oh, its been ready. are you kidding me??? that is service?? I do not waiting 4, 8 hours..but tell me honestly up front so I know what the hell to do instead of waiting and bothering the f**k out of you.

EX 3: i make an appointment with my service advisor. I wait 2 weeks as he is busy. i take the day off from work. i drive there...and they tell me, "he's out of town...let me get you some1 else" ... if i wanted some1 else... i would not have waited 2 weeks!!!! and then i book it for next week and ask..."will he be back in town?" ... they say..not sure, but should be...call and make sure" ... I call??? you call me and re-schedule my appointment!!!! are you kidding me??

EX 4: parking my car...and first thing comes out of the valet attendants mouth "give me your keys"...

Is that called service??? I am not complaining about waiting or guidelines... I am talking about service.... manners. something I would expect from a dealer that I am dishing out 50 grand for. my biggest payment next to housing. that is the service we deserve??? I get better service from the mail man by him saying "good afternoon".
      06-21-2007, 12:02 PM   #10
JOEVISTA
Private
United_States
Rep

i do apolagize for some poorly handeled situations. ia m not trying to make excuses but for the service adisor who was busy i think i know who you are talking about he is our best advisor. he did have 3 deaths in the family last month (mother,father, and aunt) so there was a lot of question when he would be here and not here. as for the valets we did find quite a few acting this way they are a sub-contracted company were are trying to fix that also. as for being told to come in and being sent away it should not happen like that, i do wish if you were treated that way to talk to the service manager to rectify that situation. as for the other tire problem you didnt say you came in for the alignment was that added after the fact? that does make it a little longer but, i'm sure you know that but i don't know why he kept saying 20 min thats just not right. hope i could shed a little light for you.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 12:13 PM   #11
Miami Bimmer06
I got Twiinz
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
do i hear free alignment for EHDEN???
      06-21-2007, 12:54 PM   #12
imaznumkay
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

yea vista freaking sucks
lauderdale imports on sheridan, also known as pembroke pines bmw, is far the best bmw dealership/service department ive ever been to...
      06-21-2007, 01:08 PM   #13
Miami Bimmer06
I got Twiinz
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
yep I can voucher for them. if you need to go there ask for joe grecko, tell him carlos with the black 330i sent you.
      06-21-2007, 01:36 PM   #14
La Verdad
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

all you have to do is print out the software update sheet (search the forum, i found it and brought it in at vista) that the techs get and see what problem the new software update corrects. its even better to use a dealership that you did not buy the car from. you bring in the sheet. act like you are clueless. tell them you have the problem that is detailed in the service update sheet and that your SA from where you bought the car sent this to you. then tell them some bullshit about how your idrive also freezes all the time. they will act like they have to check it out, but they will update your idrive.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 01:41 PM   #15
JOEVISTA
Private
United_States
Rep

thats what i was trying to say you need to have a complaint and we can update it. but the op did not make any sense he said 3 times it's the worth dealership what does worth mean????
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 05:09 PM   #16
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
I have never had any problems with Vista. Pete Prizan is one of the best SA's I have ever met (and I was in the business for over 10 years).
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 06:17 PM   #17
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

i bought my car from vista...everything was fine for me.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 06:19 PM   #18
BMW335i-FX
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
This what exactly i did. But he said "its BS do not bring anymore any prints out just show me problem in a car .........." then we when to car And he start check all problems that i told him........ and I spend 15 min to show all problem.

I was there for oil change (I was going to pay for it), now I will never got there.....

Also my friend had 2001 325i under extended warranty and he also had problems to use it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Verdad View Post
all you have to do is print out the software update sheet (search the forum, i found it and brought it in at vista) that the techs get and see what problem the new software update corrects. its even better to use a dealership that you did not buy the car from. you bring in the sheet. act like you are clueless. tell them you have the problem that is detailed in the service update sheet and that your SA from where you bought the car sent this to you. then tell them some bullshit about how your idrive also freezes all the time. they will act like they have to check it out, but they will update your idrive.

Last edited by BMW335i-FX; 06-25-2007 at 11:06 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #19
BMW335i-FX
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
This exactly how they work

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHDEN View Post
i personally do not have an issue with service guidelines. It's how things are gone about.
EX 1: I called my dealer that my tire picked up a nail. the lady said hold on, let me check if they can do it for you today. i hold patiently. she says that if i make it by 2pm that they can fit me in w/o appointment. so i drive down 35 minutes and get there by 1pm to hear my tire man tell me...no, my guy is out to lunch. can't do it today. no sincere apology. when i told him the situation and that i had a long drive out of my schedule ... it didn't seem to bother him. i got the look like that's not my problem.

EX 2: I go in for my tire to be changed and ask how long you think it will take so I know to either wait or bother some1 to pick me up...he says.. no more than 2 hours. I end up waiting for 4 hours for a change of tire and alignment starving ... and he kept saying 20 minutes..20 minutes. when i finally went to look for him...he was out for lunch. when he came back 45minutes ago...he said.. oh, its been ready. are you kidding me??? that is service?? I do not waiting 4, 8 hours..but tell me honestly up front so I know what the hell to do instead of waiting and bothering the f**k out of you.

EX 3: i make an appointment with my service advisor. I wait 2 weeks as he is busy. i take the day off from work. i drive there...and they tell me, "he's out of town...let me get you some1 else" ... if i wanted some1 else... i would not have waited 2 weeks!!!! and then i book it for next week and ask..."will he be back in town?" ... they say..not sure, but should be...call and make sure" ... I call??? you call me and re-schedule my appointment!!!! are you kidding me??

EX 4: parking my car...and first thing comes out of the valet attendants mouth "give me your keys"...

Is that called service??? I am not complaining about waiting or guidelines... I am talking about service.... manners. something I would expect from a dealer that I am dishing out 50 grand for. my biggest payment next to housing. that is the service we deserve??? I get better service from the mail man by him saying "good afternoon".
      06-21-2007, 06:37 PM   #20
hav2flynow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Mineral White 328i Sport

Garage List
When i was doing research before buying my car last year, i ran across an online poll of the SoFla BMW Dealerships. Vista was rated the worst service. I live in WPalm Beach, bought at Braman here, but the service (rated better than Vista) is sloppy at best. My friends that bought in Ft Lauderdale are all happy. Guess FTL BMW will get my business next time.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #21
BMW335i-FX
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I live in Ft Lauderdale but I bought my car in W Palm Beach for just $400 over invoice without any problem at Braman they have great sale service but I do not know about they service. I will go to FTL BMW next week for service

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav2flynow View Post
When i was doing research before buying my car last year, i ran across an online poll of the SoFla BMW Dealerships. Vista was rated the worst service. I live in WPalm Beach, bought at Braman here, but the service (rated better than Vista) is sloppy at best. My friends that bought in Ft Lauderdale are all happy. Guess FTL BMW will get my business next time.
      06-23-2007, 01:53 PM   #22
Kerosene Hat
Regional Governor
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 335i

hmm..i have yet to have my first svc visit w/ vista, but will go in soon for voluntary break in oil change (yes, mr sales rep, I know my car says I change oil once ever 3 years or 50k miles under the FREE SERVICE program, but I would really like those metal shavings out of my engine) and squeak from the driver's seat (is this anothere VW?)...will report back.
Appreciate 0