E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > **********s---first order and last order for sure

07-07-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
Yan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

**********s---first order and last order for sure

I read their post of blacklines in the vendor's forum last month. The price wasn't very good ($230) coz Morristown's price was 160 something at that time. However, since morristown didn't ship to Canada, I decided to purchase from **********s.

After I completed the transaction through their website on June 20th, it said "this item is qualified for free shipping". What a surprise. Then I realized Morristown had raise their price of blicklines to $225. I thought I really made a right choice.

I started to wait for my blacklines. 2 week past, I got nothing. On July 5th, I send them an email to check my order, and got a reply today:

"We never processed the credit card on this order, and it doesn’t look like our supplier will be able to supply these reliably any more for us."

I should thank them firstly for reply my email, and let me know that I never gonna get the blacklines, secondly for not charge my credit card.

However, I have one question and one advise for **********s.
Q. If I don't send an email to inquire my onder, are you going to let me wait forever?
A. I know the reason you withdraw this sale. The price of the blacklines has been raised, so you are losing money for a free shipping. I suggest you do research the market before you make the AD or publish the info; if you can't afford it, don't make it on sale, otherwise it is just BS.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

free shipping is meant for within the US
      07-07-2007, 10:04 PM   #3
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Yan, I have some bad experience from **********s too. Their serive suck! They really make me angry. I will never purcahse from them again. I was trying to purchase the CF Engine Cover from them. I have been told the prodcut is in stock and ready to ship. 1 week after I have not yet receive the package, so I called to them. The keep telling me the transit is process and another week pass. Still, not thing has send to my place. Then I called again, they told me they cant do anything for me through the phone. I have to use e-mail. I did write the e-mial to them every time before I call them. They always making me wait so long and still without any responds. Then I called the last time, I got for respond was you have to wait at least 6 weeks for the producing. I got really upset and angry. I tried to cancel the order and they wont let me. They were keep throwing some SXHXT and even try to argue with me. I go real angry.Finally, I told them I am going to report them to my bank as a Crimal. Then they finally say ok, I will reutrn your money for the order. They really make me angry.

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 07-08-2007 at 02:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 10:53 PM   #4
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Yan, I have some bad experience from **********s too. Their serive suck! They really make me angry. I will never purcahse from them again. I was trying to purchase the CF Engine Cover from them. I have been told the prodcut is in stock and ready to ship. 1 week after I have not yet receive the package, so I called to them. The keep telling me the transit is process and another week pass. Still, not thing has send to my place. Then I called again, they told me they cant do anything for me through the phone. I have to use e-mail. But I did write the e-mial to them every time before I call them. But they always make you wait so long or no respond. Then I called the last time, I got for respond was sorry you have to wait at least 6 weeks for the producing. I got really upset and angry. I tried to cancel the order and they wont let me. They were keep throwing some SXHXT and even try to argue with me. I go real angry.Finally, I told them I am going to report them to my bank as a Crimal. Then they finally say ok, I will reutrn your money for the order. They really make me angry.
if your talking about the vorsteiner cf engine cover... you had to wait 4 months or so to get it. I waited 4 months... and the first two months I contacted JLEVISW (the place i bought it from) a few times a month to see how it was going. it was always the same thing "itll be sent out next week or something..." but it was never the case. I ended up emailing and calling Vorsteiner instead so I could get a status update. They said similar things but at least they went into detail of what was the problem.... like they couldn't get the colored CF to be right since colored CF isnt as flexible as the black one... and then the resin couldn't withstand the heat of the engine, so they waited to get a stronger resin... and finally 4 months later... i got it.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 11:04 PM   #5
Yan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Yan, I have some bad experience from **********s too. Their serive suck! They really make me angry. I will never purcahse from them again. I was trying to purchase the CF Engine Cover from them. I have been told the prodcut is in stock and ready to ship. 1 week after I have not yet receive the package, so I called to them. The keep telling me the transit is process and another week pass. Still, not thing has send to my place. Then I called again, they told me they cant do anything for me through the phone. I have to use e-mail. But I did write the e-mial to them every time before I call them. But they always make you wait so long or no respond. Then I called the last time, I got for respond was sorry you have to wait at least 6 weeks for the producing. I got really upset and angry. I tried to cancel the order and they wont let me. They were keep throwing some SXHXT and even try to argue with me. I go real angry.Finally, I told them I am going to report them to my bank as a Crimal. Then they finally say ok, I will reutrn your money for the order. They really make me angry.

At least they said "sorry" to you. LOL
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 11:05 PM   #6
Yan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
free shipping is meant for within the US
It did not say "within US". It was their automatic check out system. you input your address and postal code, it calculates the shipping cost automatically. Anyway, I did not even expect that free shipping.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

so you're complaining about not getting a product that you didn't pay for?

if they'd charged you, then you'd have an issue
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 02:52 AM   #8
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
if your talking about the vorsteiner cf engine cover... you had to wait 4 months or so to get it. I waited 4 months... and the first two months I contacted JLEVISW (the place i bought it from) a few times a month to see how it was going. it was always the same thing "itll be sent out next week or something..." but it was never the case. I ended up emailing and calling Vorsteiner instead so I could get a status update. They said similar things but at least they went into detail of what was the problem.... like they couldn't get the colored CF to be right since colored CF isnt as flexible as the black one... and then the resin couldn't withstand the heat of the engine, so they waited to get a stronger resin... and finally 4 months later... i got it.
I just want them to tell the truth, then I will be more happy to wait. But they were trying to argue with me all the time and not helping it. That is why I am mad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan View Post
At least they said "sorry" to you. LOL
But they did NOT! I was my bad, I typed them the word sorry in. It just when you type it, it automatic in your mind says "type in the sorry". For what I have received all time was an unpatience attitute.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 10:52 AM   #9
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
I just want them to tell the truth, then I will be more happy to wait. But they were trying to argue with me all the time and not helping it. That is why I am mad.

But they did NOT! I was my bad, I typed them the word sorry in. It just when you type it, it automatic in your mind says "type in the sorry". For what I have received all time was an unpatience attitute.
er johnny what i meant was... i dont know if they knew teh truth... and i was tired of getting "telephone answers" (answers passed down from person to person)... so I just went to the source.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 11:09 AM   #10
uberschnell
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Wide Body 1

You have to understand that most of these places (JLevi, **********s) don't stock the items themselves. They are middle men who send your order directly to the manufacturer / distributor who then sends the product directly to you. Their information is only as good as the information provided to them by the manufacturer.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 01:17 PM   #11
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post

if they'd charged you, then you'd have an issue
uh he's complaining that he placed an order through their online checkout and assumed it was processed because they normally are. But instead, found out they didn't, thus no blacklines for 2 weeks+.

07-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #12
ward
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
uh he's complaining that he placed an order through their online checkout and assumed it was processed because they normally are. But instead, found out they didn't, thus no blacklines for 2 weeks+.

Oh OK, so the OP has been horribly dishonored and disrespected by having to drive around with stock taillights for 2 weeks.

given, the vendor should have told him that they canceled or couldn't fulfill his order, but it's not like they did something really awful like taking the money and running.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 05:12 PM   #13
BMXtreme
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E60 535i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I haven't purchased anything from them since they never replied to any of my emails - I mean NEVER, NADA, DON'T GIVE A DAMN. I am still interested in their vinyl overlays, but I'll keep watch for a while.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 06:36 PM   #14
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

this sucks i ordered a bimmian plate cover from them because bimmian didnt have any in stock, and i figured they had there own stock, but it has yet to ship and they DID charge my card... guess i better get on this
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 08:53 PM   #15
Yan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I don't know which part makes you think I am complaining about not getting a product I did not pay for, but I did mean they should tell me what is going on. If I don't send them a email 2 weeks later, they was going to let me wait forever.

Quote:
Oh OK, so the OP has been horribly dishonored and disrespected by having to drive around with stock taillights for 2 weeks.

given, the vendor should have told him that they canceled or couldn't fulfill his order, but it's not like they did something really awful like taking the money and running.
Have you ever buy anything online? After the check out system complete the transaction and you received a receipt through email, do you usually check your credit card bill to see if it is went through?

Attachment 85781

for you, taking the money and running away is the only issue that customer can complain about, but not for everybody else. If this is on ebay, is there anything wrong for him to get a negative feedback? I'm fine with this if they could let me know earlier and at least say sorry.

PS. this is not about driving with the stock taillights for 2 weeks. If you still interpret this way, plz keep away from this thread.

Last edited by Yan; 08-15-2009 at 02:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 08:57 PM   #16
ward
Major General
Rep

I agree them cancelling the order without telling you isn't so great

but really, is it that bad?

I think most of us have bigger issues to deal with than this

so you're delayed in getting your item for 2 weeks... is there something that I don't understand here as to why this is such a crisis?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 09:02 PM   #17
Yan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna3 View Post
You have to understand that most of these places (JLevi, **********s) don't stock the items themselves. They are middle men who send your order directly to the manufacturer / distributor who then sends the product directly to you. Their information is only as good as the information provided to them by the manufacturer.
Yes, I do understand the middle man position. I do ebay business too. All my items were drop shipped. I don't even see them. The problem is, when I start to process an order, I realize my supplier can't supply the item, should I inform my customer right away? or I should wait for them to ask me.

I got the answer 17 days later. does it mean they started to process my order 17 days after I placed it, or they just did not want to tell me?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 09:05 PM   #18
Yan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I agree them cancelling the order without telling you isn't so great

but really, is it that bad?

I think most of us have bigger issues to deal with than this

so you're delayed in getting your item for 2 weeks... is there something that I don't understand here as to why this is such a crisis?

What I'm angry about is I'm delayed in getting to know the truth for 2 weeks man. if I did't send them an email, it was not going to be just 2 weeks.

BTW, I just wrote my experience and feeling here. I wasn't really mad. This is the feedback forum, so I just shared my experience. If you compare the Europassion threads, this is nothing.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #19
uberschnell
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Wide Body 1

Agreed, bad business to not give you a heads up. And their absence on this post is not a positive sign.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 10:55 PM   #20
ward
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna3 View Post
Agreed, bad business to not give you a heads up. And their absence on this post is not a positive sign.
they must have the same guy who takes care of customer service also in charge of refuting negative claims on the board

While this particular incident could have been worse, it's still a sign of that company not having the best business practices
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 11:32 PM   #21
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Surprised they have yet to reply.

What really pisses me off is that Morrisetown rose their prices.
      07-08-2007, 11:42 PM   #22
NPDAN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [8.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
Damn such hostility ... I've never had any issues with them nor any negative transactions and I know plenty of people of have purchased certain things from **********s with no issues either.... You must have done something to piss them off. They've always been pretty cool and have always responded promptly to my requests. A+++ for **********s in my book.